District Champs 5AAA?

bhsfan1

It's a close run between Bradley and Cumberland. As of a week ago, Cumberland and Bradley both shared one district loss. I am wondering how Cumberland is doing now?

These two teams meet up at Bradley's home field Thursday for a showdown.

Bradley has done well this year having several big margin wins. Most of their losses were one-pointers. They have a roster of all-stars; and when they are on, they are hard to beat.

Obviously Cumberland has a good team. They always do. Other than a loss to Walker Valley, I am not sure what their season has looked like. Can anyone share any information?

(Congrats to Bradley's 11-1 win last night) :unsure:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a close run between Bradley and Cumberland. As of a week ago, Cumberland and Bradley both shared one district loss. I am wondering how Cumberland is doing now?

These two teams meet up at Bradley's home field Thursday for a showdown.

Bradley has done well this year having several big margin wins. Most of their losses were one-pointers. They have a roster of all-stars; and when they are on, they are hard to beat.

Obviously Cumberland has a good team. They always do. Other than a loss to Walker Valley, I am not sure what their season has looked like. Can anyone share any information?

(Congrats to Bradley's 11-1 win last night) ;)

bradley has a good team but i think a group of all stars is going over board. they lost to chatt central monday nite which doesnt say to much since central is not a very good team.dont no much about cumberland but history will probably repeat itd self in this game with cumberland winning.

What does the rest of the district look like? When does their tournament start?

Well, the rest of the teams have three or more district losses each. Although I will say that Cleveland Tennessee has three high schools in their division. Even though Bradley has four wins over the other Cleveland Teams (Walker Valley and Cleveland High), you can never bank on a definite win. With four losses to Bradley, the other two Cleveland teams have nothing to lose going into the district tournament. Hometown rivals can always put on a good show, even when least expected.

The District tournament starts May 8th.

bradley has a good team but i think a group of all stars is going over board. they lost to chatt central monday nite which doesnt say to much since central is not a very good team.dont no much about cumberland but history will probably repeat itd self in this game with cumberland winning.

Cattbiddle,

You are right. That was a dissapointing loss. There was a girl out for surgery and other circumstances that I will not go into out of respect for the team. But sure, they should have never lost that game.

I completely understand and respect what you are saying, but your analysis is probably not fair. After-all Soddy Daisy barely held on to Cleveland with a 1-0 win this season-where just a week or so later Bradley beat Cleveland with ease 9-0. Does this say anything less of Soddy Daisy, considering Cleveland's record? Teams with less successfull records can have a good game.

Bradley and Cumberland meet up tonight at Bradley's home field. This should determine who is ranked first in district for regular season play. It should be a good game.

Thanks for your comment!

Cattbiddle,

You are right. That was a dissapointing loss. There was a girl out for surgery and other circumstances that I will not go into out of respect for the team. But sure, they should have never lost that game.

I completely understand and respect what you are saying, but your analysis is probably not fair. After-all Soddy Daisy barely held on to Cleveland with a 1-0 win this season-where just a week or so later Bradley beat Cleveland with ease 9-0. Does this say anything less of Soddy Daisy, considering Cleveland's record? Teams with less successfull records can have a good game.

Bradley and Cumberland meet up tonight at Bradley's home field. This should determine who is ranked first in district for regular season play. It should be a good game.

Thanks for your comment!i am not cutting them down so dont take me wrong.i seen them beat a darn good knox powell team and did it with ease. all im saying is you have to be more conssitant to be able to be there in the end.

i am not saying that they are a bad team. i saw them beat a real good powell team and did it with ease.you just have to be playing on your game right now and cant lose to teams like central.

Very true!

They beat Powell 11-0 if I remember correctly in the Ooltewah tournament where Bradley placed second in the gold division as they struggled with GPS.

Though Central was a tough loss, I guess they can be thankful it wasn't a district game. They did turn around with a win the next day against Rhea 11-1 (which is a lower ranked team in the district), but hopefully they have everything back on track.

Cumberland has a few girl's banged up right now. They've got capable back-ups, just not sure they're ready to step into a district game with everything riding on the results. Probably need a few more games to settle down. Should be a good game, weather looks good, time to play ball. Good luck to both teams.

Cumberland has a few girl's banged up right now. They've got capable back-ups, just not sure they're ready to step into a district game with everything riding on the results. Probably need a few more games to settle down. Should be a good game, weather looks good, time to play ball. Good luck to both teams.

I am sorry to hear that. Perhaps the adrenaline will start pumping and they will be fine for the game. I hope so anyway. They do have a great team and it would be a shame for any of them to miss out ont he last district game of the regular season. I hope the best for them.