Notre Dame at Knox Catholic

Hoya

The ball was already out of bounds.... then he picked it up and kicked it at me.

As for "not playing dirty", he instigated the shoving... as is often the case, the referee noticed the retalition, not the initial hit... next time maybe go to the game before you comment on what happened.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ball was already out of bounds.... then he picked it up and kicked it at me.

As for "not playing dirty", he instigated the shoving... as is often the case, the referee noticed the retalition, not the initial hit... next time maybe go to the game before you comment on what happened.

well retalition is always a card no matter what

Dsl, I was at the game. I'm a player. What about when Catholic's ball boy kicked the ball at our defender? That was probably and accident, but it still happened.

i have a question... BigGExpess... where do you coach? i am from west tn so dont know of any of the coaches in the rest of the state, just like you guys probably dont know any of the coaches from the west, but i am just curious where you coach?

i have a question... BigGExpess... where do you coach? i am from west tn so dont know of any of the coaches in the rest of the state, just like you guys probably dont know any of the coaches from the west, but i am just curious where you coach?

I am the head coach at CAK. Madison has been doing great! Good luck, and I hope to be able to see you guys in the post season!

I am the head coach at CAK. Madison has been doing great! Good luck, and I hope to be able to see you guys in the post season!

haha yeah... unfortunately they had another injury last night and its the same one he just got back from about a month ago... but you guys have been doing great, as always... i hope to see you guys in state finals... no sooner cuz i dont wanna lose to you guys before then haha good luck coach