Farragut v Oak Ridge

chaser89

Guest Number8

Careful, BigG... I'd check the imposter angle before awarding this praise! Something's not right.

:(

Only kidding #8. Good luck to the Hilltoppers. :(

Right now i don't have a problem against Farragut. They know we were better, cause we fought a tough battle with them on the field, and we came out on top. The problem seems to be their supporters, they just don't want to accept it, they in my opinion they are makin farragut look bad. But there is no reason for me to say they are a bad team.

Right now i don't have a problem against Farragut. They know we were better, cause we fought a tough battle with them on the field, and we came out on top. The problem seems to be their supporters, they just don't want to accept it, they in my opinion they are makin farragut look bad. But there is no reason for me to say they are a bad team.

i am glad that you did because now Farragut will play harder and their might be a great rematch (hopefully at Farragut so i can watch) :(

why do you care about their supporters? you beat them and left your dominace on the field along with some earned respect even if they don't want to accept it.

Science Hill has made great strides in becoming a top program again. It has been some years since they have even challenged for State, but this year they might have the talent to get there, and to play against the top teams in the state.

On the other side of this conversation, Farragut has won State Championships and has competed at the top level on a consistant basis.

Number 8. If Science Hill takes Regions and goes on to state, and wins state, then you have earned the right to call your team better.

Remember, one game does not make a great team or season unless that game is the State title and you are on the winning side. Until then, let your play speak for your team, not your mouth.

I have to agree with soccer fan, You would think Science Hill has already won states and is now headed to the World Cup. Yes, Science Hill has done well, and your record speaks for itself, BUT, The only real braggers that should be on here about being champions in AAA are Brentwood, THEY, not Science HIll are the Champions CURRENTLY, and therefore can claim to be the best.

Number 8 has brought a new level of arrogance to all these threads. Rarely, do these the teams that think they are the best get thru. If I am wrong NUMber 8, I will get on here at the end of may and apologize, but I have watched teams more years than you get on here and think they are the stuff only to fall before even making the state semi finals.

Judge Bearden and Farragut to be inferior to your program and you will make the same fatal mistake other teams have in the past. The two of them have been in the final 8 for 5 years and it may be history but it is also tradition and it brings on a new level of play. Like socerfam says load your feet not your mouth.

Good-Luck :thumb:

Ole number 8 has put a target on the back of Science Hill. Maybe good for them and good for him...only time will tell. I can say this, with # 8, this board has been a better read. Strap on the kevlar, the next season starts soon. Regular season is a mirage of tendecies and "best guesses" of what you think the other teams will do based on the past. Everyone will be even, anything will happen.

Honestly..It doesn't matter what I, being a Farragut fan, say on here about any team. I never said anything about a team not deserving a win. I never said one team was better. And i never said one team is going to win state. I just wish that everytime SH beats Farragut they dont automatically assume that they are now the best team in the State; especially since Brentwood is the best as of now. Rankings mean nothing at this point. anyone has as good of a chance as any to win it this year. That has been, and is my point regarding Farragut fans making their team look bad.