Madison player not elligible

wtnkgb

The player came to Madison at Christmas break. At the time, JCM was going to have a team. He came to Madison last year and stayed 1 day and went back to JCM. If he had stayed, he would be playing now. He knew when he came at Christmas that he would have to set the season out until tournament play.

TSSAA rules state that a school must not have a program for four years before a player from that school can play for another school, and then there are more rules involved in that case. They do this for a very good reason. It keeps teams from being loaded every other year and so on. So no, he did not switch schools just because JCM didn't have a team. Get your facts right before you post.

The player came to Madison at Christmas break. At the time, JCM was going to have a team. He came to Madison last year and stayed 1 day and went back to JCM. If he had stayed, he would be playing now. He knew when he came at Christmas that he would have to set the season out until tournament play.

TSSAA rules state that a school must not have a program for four years before a player from that school can play for another school, and then there are more rules involved in that case. They do this for a very good reason. It keeps teams from being loaded every other year and so on. So no, he did not switch schools just because JCM didn't have a team. Get your facts right before you post.

Thanks for the info. I said I "heard" and then I asked if anyone knew if this was true. I WAS trying to get the facts. Thank you for the input and now I too, know the facts. gl with your season!