State Champions

MiddleTNSoccer

i dont think portland will beat livingston in the first place. plus the score of the wilson central game doesnt matter cuz teams get better. so even portland tied them and livingston lost to them dont mean anything. when tournament time comes around teams play better.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think portland will beat livingston in the first place. plus the score of the wilson central game doesnt matter cuz teams get better. so even portland tied them and livingston lost to them dont mean anything. when tournament time comes around teams play better.

Teams do get better. I was simply using the Wilson Central game as a frame of reference, since both teams played them at about the same point in the season. Portland would get Livingston at home on a large field (field size being a huge advantage for Portland), where Portland would be able to possess the ball and their speed would be able to limit counter attacks, a huge part of LA's offense. Portland has won back-to-back overtime games, so they can handle pressure situations.

It will be a good game and one that LA could easily come out on top in. I simply think Portland has too many weapons and is flying under the radar because no one expects anything from them. They have to get through Tuesday first, which is easier said than done. Then we will see where we go from there.