Region 2

Anderson County

Austin-East

Kingston

Knoxville Catholic

Knoxville Fulton

Livingston Academy

Scott County

The top teams would probably come from region 2. Fulton, Ae, Kc, and La would be the top four. After that i believe it would a toss up between Anderson, Seymour, kingston, carter, and pigeon Forge. It would be a toss up from then on.

I would have to agree with you, but LA loses the only thing they had. The coach left for a reason. He saw what he was going to have next year.

You just dont know LA football! Yes they lost Cates, the thing that was 50% of the reason they won state but, if you would go back and look he ant been there forever! And LA has been know for its winning, tough, and hardnosed tradition club! They might not be a State Tittle contender but they wasnt last year either? look at them now? but they will be there to play every week and will lay a couple suprises on people wait and see!

I was only putting teams in the order in which I thought they might fare if they were combined. I understand your passion for LA football. Yes I know that LA is and always will be hardnosed football. So are many of the teams I put above them. As LA saw this year getting out of the region is the toughest part of 3A football. Just like the same in 4A football in the Knoxville region, and might as well say 2A now.

LA did finish 4th in the region. This is how I see teams next year. I could very well be off when all is said and done, but from what I see coming back for next year that could this is how I see it.

Although Claiborne Co. returns all of its athletes. Could be a real surprise in region 1-3A.

FULTON

KNOX CATHOLIC

CARTER

AE

SEYMOUR

PIGEON FORGE

AC

KINGSTON

LA

CLAIBORNE CO

SCOTT COUNTY

UNION CO

GIBBS

RUTLEDGE

This is how I see it this year.

Only Because I will have to see where Fulton's OL is this year .. I cant put them number 1 yet !!! Leonard do you know what they have coming back on OL ??? I will go with this ....

AE, Fulton, Catholic, LA, AC, Carter, Seymour,PF, Kingston , Claiborne,Gibbs,Scott Co, Rutledge, Union Co .....