Region 6a

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Region 6a-

1.Mt.Pleasant-Should have another solid season behind that big O-line and dominant backfield.

2.Collinwood-Always has a good unit.

3.CA-Haven't heard much about them this offseason.Thats pretty odd since the local newspaper is devoted to their every move.

4.Huntland-Is always in the run of things.

5.Wayne Co.-Need a RB to step up and take the place of CJ Hammock,should have another good squad.

6.Moore Co.-Not real sure about MC this year.Could be a surprise team.

7.Perry Co.-Need to rebound after last years poor showing.

8.Zion Christian-They lost the one playmaker they had.I'm not sure they'll be able to cope with that loss.

wow you are pretty much dead on minus about 1 or 2 at teh end..top 5 is really close :lol: great pre season ranking

#3 will be CA, #4 Wayne Co. unless the x-factor pulls an upset, x=Perry Co.

Anyone have a clue who mTp might face in 1st round playoffs? or is it to early?

It's way to early. They have 4 teams vying for the last 2 spots. And the 2 teams that are already locked in to playoff positions have to play each other plus another quality opponent. So there isn't any telling at this time who will be #1 or #4. My best guess is Jo Byrns and Cascade are 1 and 2. McEwen will probably end up with one of the other spots but who the other is is anybody's guess. Forrest, Eagleville and maybe another team have a shot.

#3 will be CA, #4 Wayne Co. unless the x-factor pulls an upset, x=Perry Co.

Anyone have a clue who mTp might face in 1st round playoffs? or is it to early?

I think that Forrest will finish 4th in Region 5A

But i think that 2-5 seeds are still wide open as pchs#1fan stated...but i think itll be Cwood, CA, and WC in the 2-4 spots at the end of the season...but we will have to wait and see...theres a lot of fball left... :D

I am glad that mp played some good teams at the start of the year. because other than cwood there is know one in the region that can compete with mp. and i hate to say that but it's the truth and thats whats worrying me about the playoffs. All i know is thinkgoodness for coach smith and the staff and marco. THEY ARE THE REAL DEAL PS. i forgot about the OLINE THERE GOOD TOO :D

I am glad that mp played some good teams at the start of the year. because other than cwood there is know one in the region that can compete with mp. and i hate to say that but it's the truth and thats whats worrying me about the playoffs. All i know is thinkgoodness for coach smith and the staff and marco. THEY ARE THE REAL DEAL PS. i forgot about the OLINE THERE GOOD TOO ;)

Where the heck have you been? :huh: I cant believe youve been this quiet this long. Through MP/CW and everything.

Youre right.......CW and MP are way ahead of the rest of the region and most all of the games are lop-sided. That works two ways. It doesnt give your starters the best competition or the benifit of playing 4 quarters every game, but on the other hand the 2nd and 3rd stringers get alot of quality playing time against the opponenets 1st string. That experience carries over from year to year. :thumb: