Dobyns-Bennett VS. Science Hill !

fanatic55

Soccer67, you couldn't have said it any better.

DB Tribe, Your defend however had no answer for Eddie today, despite the double-team on him, so don't even get me started. your defend was focus on him, and the result is clear that sticking to one player will only hurt you, not that he really had any problem going through the defenders.

i never said he wasnt great... he does have amazing foot skills and can pass very well...

Suprisingly admitting it. I am proud of you.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soccer67, you couldn't have said it any better.

DB Tribe, Your defend however had no answer for Eddie today, despite the double-team on him, so don't even get me started. your defend was focus on him, and the result is clear that sticking to one player will only hurt you, not that he really had any problem going through the defenders.

Suprisingly admitting it. I am proud of you.

During no point in the game was Eddie double teamed. He had one defenseman who was responsible for him... thats it. Eddie had a good game but was never able to score. All of his passes and footskills were great but his teammates didn't finish when he set them up. His prescence in the game did not affect the outcome of this one. By the way i think you mean DEFENSE and not defend. :D

Guest Number8

During no point in the game was Eddie double teamed. He had one defenseman who was responsible for him... thats it. Eddie had a good game but was never able to score. All of his passes and footskills were great but his teammates didn't finish when he set them up. His prescence in the game did not affect the outcome of this one. By the way i think you mean DEFENSE and not defend. :D

We were clearly the better team. Patrick Fleenor scored 2, Great game from him. We had A LOT more chance than DB and we just couldn't frame or find the net. Eddie did JUST FINE, so move on. We are a team.

We were clearly the better team. Patrick Fleenor scored 2, Great game from him. We had A LOT more chance than DB and we just couldn't frame or find the net. Eddie did JUST FINE, so move on. We are a team.

I never question you ability as a team nor did i say Eddie did bad. Eddie had a fine game he just could not find the back of the net. By a lot more chances do you mean the one you hit right at the goalie or the one you hit 10 feet over?? just curious. Science Hill won this game and deserves all of the credit. Congrats to you and your team and i look forward to another possible meeting in regionals.

Guest Number8

I never question you ability as a team nor did i say Eddie did bad. Eddie had a fine game he just could not find the back of the net. By a lot more chances do you mean the one you hit right at the goalie or the one you hit 10 feet over?? just curious. Science Hill won this game and deserves all of the credit. Congrats to you and your team and i look forward to another possible meeting in regionals.

When i hit the goalie why didn't u bother to say from what angel it was? I m not gonna sit here and make excuses for myself all the matters is our team. But if u want to criticise good oportunities go to ur Star player how he missed the PK.

When i hit the goalie why didn't u bother to say from what angel it was? I m not gonna sit here and make excuses for myself all the matters is our team. But if u want to criticise good oportunities go to ur Star player how he missed the PK.

what angel was it?? one from heaven..?? plus it wasnt a missed pk by our star player... it was a great save by your goalie

Sam Eastridge is a far better team player than you and atleast he didnt dribble around in circles and not pass the ball like you, he a likctually contributed to his teams effort....

Number8 Posted on: May 6 2006 - 07:35 AM this site got and still is getting me in a lot of trouble. I didn't know Players, and coaches would take this site sooo seriously. This will prolly be one of my last post buddy.

Number8 Posted Yesterday, 08:40 PM We were clearly the better team.

And you still don't get why people get on to your posts?

Guest Number8

And you still don't get why people get on to your posts?

Wow u sure put a lot of effort into tracking my post down. And i got to say u do a good job.

Number8 Posted on: May 6 2006 - 07:35 AM this site got and still is getting me in a lot of trouble. I didn't know Players, and coaches would take this site sooo seriously. This will prolly be one of my last post buddy.

Actually Number# 8, I reviewed your post and found several more that said you were clearly the best team or a biting remark. Your Team and you might be best served if you followed you own post about " Making this one of your last post"

There is plenty of room for good comments, even jesting and feeling confident , but your comments border on blantant arrogance

Hope you get it this time!

Guest Number8

Actually Number# 8, I reviewed your post and found several more that said you were clearly the best team or a biting remark. Your Team and you might be best served if you followed you own post about " Making this one of your last post"

There is plenty of room for good comments, even jesting and feeling confident , but your comments border on blantant arrogance

Hope you get it this time!

ONthePitch. U act like we are in a court and u "reviewed" my case and try to bring me to justice. Well PLEASE Quote me where and to who is said taht we were the best. And about my last comment. it is not a crime to change ones mind is it?? But i got good news, it is all gonna be over in about 2-3 weeks. :(