Page vs. Forrest

soccerkid90

dear codyucla (((code-yuck-lah?))),

i'm sorry to inform you that this is the story.

a page player and a forrest player were playing the little game of football when the game ended with the underdog forrest leading by two (and who wouldn't be mad losing to a team you killed earlier) and as they were walkin back to the sideline to sportsmanly slap hands (which is the custom in these parts), the two players bumped into each other and the page player pushed him off with an elbow and said "!#^$*%^^$%#" (i'm goin to get busted for more INAPPROPRIATE stuff) and the forrest player pushed him saying "get off me ^#%#" and ....this is what happened.... the page player looked at the forrest player, turned around, and headbutted him straight in his face/nose area. the forrest player, being a young male and easily riled up and a vicious 2nd-place-in-state wrestler, grabbed the page player's legs and brought him down. another forrest player (a very close friend of the player jumped and also a young male easily riled up), seeing the distasteful head and face assault, rushed to the aid of his friend and did what any boy would do. thus the "brawl" of 15 seconds began and more hits were passed from forrest players to other forrest players than any other hits (accidentally of course), but thats the story, and it was dreadfully unsportsmanlike of the young sire that headbutted this boy. pitifully, he is to blame.

the video that contains the acts has been confiscated. i truly don't doubt that it is perfectly detailed in every part because the person that taped it sits in/on/by a car directly beside the place where the act took place. i know that for sure.

so yeah... anyways, we did beat page pretty good, but there's more to look to now. the next game is the only one that matters. good luck with your suspension page, and we'll try our very best with ours. its probably good the one that got headbutted got suspended, he did have a concussion, you know.

cheers to you, codyucla

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

videos definately do not give opinions. its not that big of a deal, page jumped forrest, who cares, forrest got more problems from the suspensions than page, did they not? so good job page, we appreciate that. it doesn't matter anyways, all that matters is forrest won our first ever district by beating a team that killed us earlier in the season. so tight. and yeah, good luck without that one kid, we'll do our best against CA. i'd love to play giles or page again. one game at a time.... ok

Dear Codyucla,

I too was at the game and saw what happened. Amazing how differently individuals see the same incident. !!!!! But videos don't lie!

Too bad Page only got one suspension out of a situation created by a Page player, who had incidentaly, been all over the top of the Forrest player the entire game. Forrest recieved two suspensions.

Congratulations Forrest on winning the District tournament!! I knew you could beat Page. You could have beat them the first time if you had all been playing up to par that evening. But then again your losing to Page the first time probably gave then (Page) a false sense of being better, and a misguided notion that they could easily beat you the second time around.

Good Luck in Regionals!!

number 20 was suspended, i believe (i dont know for absolute sure, but he was the one that headbutted the kid). i'm sure that will be extremely helpful for giles.

and when the brawl began and page kids were laid out all over the place, whose to say that several people didnt walk into the players on the ground (or their heads). anyways, codyucla, dont be such a doinker, we beat page 5-3 FAIRLY and about the brawl....

as a senior, i am upset that an underclassman got involved because our entire season was put in jeaprody. so don't think i'm happy about the fight because most of us on the team aren't -and since the whole thing was initiated by page- we're happy we beat page.

oh and if our players were (as you say) really really beat up... then page really isn't as tough as people think.

Edited by inappropriate64

number 20 was suspended, i believe (i dont know for absolute sure, but he was the one that headbutted the kid). i'm sure that will be extremely helpful for giles.

and when the brawl began and page kids were laid out all over the place, whose to say that several people didnt walk into the players on the ground (or their heads). anyways, codyucla, dont be such a doinker, we beat page 5-3 FAIRLY and about the brawl....

as a senior, i am upset that an underclassman got involved because our entire season was put in jeaprody. so don't think i'm happy about the fight because most of us on the team aren't -and since the whole thing was initiated by page- we're happy we beat page.

oh and if our players were (as you say) really really beat up... then page really isn't as tough as people think.

He didnt get suspended from school!!! He just got a red card so he cant play the next game!!!! When the brawl began ur whole team was on top of one of our players!!! We werent laid all over the place either!!! So quit trying to make it sound like u guys are so tough!!! Wow i didnt know it took ur whole team to take on one guy from our team!!!! You guys must be pretty weak!!! Actually it was started when two or three of ur players started talking smack to # 20 and then they tryed to jump him and that didnt happen untill ur whole team decide to jump on him!!!! What happened to us nothing from what i here u guys had alot of injuries due to do u on team hitting people on ur team!!!! Sounds pretty stupid considering we were in blue and u were in white!!! Are u guys blind as well!!!!

I really don't know who inappropriate64 is or where he is from. I don't think he was even there. I was in the fight and saw the whole thing. One of the Forrest players pushed a Page player and the whole thing started. Yes the Page player headbutted another player, but it was in selfdefense. Then he was tackled and the Page player was kicked in the head multiple times. So inappropriate64 get your story straight before you talk trash again.