Page vs. Forrest

soccerkid90

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know both teams have been doing pretty good these last few games of the regular season!!! It will be a great game and good for the fans to watch!!! I just hope that Page can pull it out in the end for the seniors!!!! Look for it to be a score like 2-1 or 1-0 making it a really really close game!!!!

what happened at this forrest v page game?

did forrest players attack/beat up a page player. what's with that?

details?

A Page player jumped a Forrest player after the game. Sore loser.

My understanding these players have been suspended for one game.

[Actually, I was at that game and thats not what happened at all, he wasn't striking b/c he was a " sore loser " but instead to defend himself from the two punks who jumped him. He did a pretty good job too, if I remember correctly they were running away from him. Where did this video come from by the way? That must have been a nice camera to have zoomed in on the exact play and seen everything that happened. O yea, and who said he jumped the forest player from behind? The forrest player attempted to jump the Page player from the front, and failed...]