Greeneville@ Science Hill

Chizaggi

Both offenses have the potential to score goals. Greeneville offensively hasn't played to it's potential all season. They have way too much talent and speed up front not to be scoring 3-4 goals a game like last night when they gave Morristown West a scare by scoring 3 goals on one of the best defenses in the state. Science Hill's offense has demonstrated it can score lots of goals.

I think it will come down to which defense shows up to play. Defense has been Greenville's weakness all season and it may have trouble containing Eddie Y. Greeneville has several very fast forwards which SH will have to slow down.

Also, Greeneville players will need to put last night's heart breaker loss behind them. That may be the toughest part of the game for them.

Personally, I'm glad it's Greeneville and Science Hill since the regular season game between them was cancelled due to weather. Good luck to both. I'm sure it will be a great game.

science hill will eat up the greeneville defense, and everyone talks of a strong offense, not at all,i dont kno of any offensive weapons greeneville has to throw at the Hills defense, horton has don a great job in the center of that topper defense, and eddie yah and matt runyan have been puttin them in the back of the net, and any game could be a breakout performance for parker camp, who i think has a lot of potential for the hill

Toppers 3-0

and everyone talks of a strong offense, not at all,i dont kno of any offensive weapons greeneville has to throw at the Hills defense

Toppers 3-0

seriously, its something I havn't seen either. People talk about it, but I havn't been fortunate to see a strong offensive weapon on Greenville team.

Like I said the offense has been under performing all season. Last year as Juniors - Carrino scored 14 goals - this year only 8 and Midfielder Brynnen Allen last year scored 8 - this year 1. You would think as Seniors they would outperform their Junior totals but that hasn't been the case. To be fair Carrino tore a hamstring late last year which has apparently affected his play into this season and Allen has been hampered with an ankle problem from basketball. Also, Junior fwd Hunter Ferrell was expected to put some points up but he was out the first part of the year with a separated shoulder and out the last part of the season with some admin problems. He hasn't played enough this season to really get back into shape.

Greeneville's defense has struggled all year. Enough said about that.

This should be an easy win for Science Hill - mostly a warm-up for Thursday's game against either MoWest or DB. Hopefully GV can make it a decent game but winning it will be a stretch and certainly a major upset.

SH by 3.

Edited by soccer67

science hill will eat up the greeneville defense, and everyone talks of a strong offense, not at all,i dont kno of any offensive weapons greeneville has to throw at the Hills defense, horton has don a great job in the center of that topper defense, and eddie yah and matt runyan have been puttin them in the back of the net, and any game could be a breakout performance for parker camp, who i think has a lot of potential for the hill

Toppers 3-0

Personally, I feel it will depend on which Greeneville team decides to show up and play for 80 minutes. G'ville certainly has the offense, putting in three goals early and making it look easy against Morristown West in the District Championship. However, West made scoring look equally easy in the second half. I don't believe Science Hill has hit the back of the net against Mo West have they? And you say they will eat up Greeneville's defense. Greeneville tied DB earlier this year 1-1. Yet the Hill allowed DB to sink three. I realize you truly can't compare soccer scores from game to game and be accurate on a team's overall potential, but the weapons are there for Greenville, as well as the defense. Bottom line, if Greeneville shows up to play for 80 minutes, I give the nod to them. If they play like they did in the second half against West, they lose!

I'll take Mo. West over DB by 2.

Science Hill V Greenville (5-0)

Good game GV. Science is goin to travel to MW, because all the even Regions host this year.

Great game, Science Hill. Congrats. SH completely dominated the game and looked like a championship team.

Number8 - you looked good but Eddie Y - well he looked great.

Good luck to both SH and MW on Thursday.

Edited by soccer67

Guest Number8

Great game, Science Hill. Congrats. SH completely dominated the game and looked like a championship team.

Number8 - you looked good but Eddie Y - well he looked great.

Good luck top both SH and MW on Thursday.

Thanks for coming out and takin time to watch the game.

Eddie is the man, i didn't do nothing special, just tryed to help the team out a lil.