Eurosport scoreboard

BigG

I'm sorry but I don't understand how MBA is not ranked in Division II. I would argue that they are one of the best teams in the state, not just Division II. They slipped against Ryan, but they have proven they are a force to reckon with in the state.

I'm sorry but I don't understand how MBA is not ranked in Division II. I would argue that they are one of the best teams in the state, not just Division II. They slipped against Ryan, but they have proven they are a force to reckon with in the state.

I agree with you 100%, I just wasn't going to say anything after that Ryan game. I think Eurosport has just missed them. They weren't on there earlier this season when they had only one loss and a few big wins.

I agree with you 100%, I just wasn't going to say anything after that Ryan game. I think Eurosport has just missed them. They weren't on there earlier this season when they had only one loss and a few big wins.

You are right, the only logical explination is that MBA was some way omitted from the pool of teams in which to choose. They are a top 10 program.