Sub-state (sectionals)

Tin-Man

predictions?

i have never seen Morristown West play so my prediction is based only on their record.

which says that they have a great defense, only seven goals and four of them were scored on them by Science Hill last game., but there schedule is not the hardest

i say Bearden wins 2-1.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

predictions?

i have never seen Morristown West play so my prediction is based only on their record.

which says that they have a great defense, only seven goals and four of them were scored on them by Science Hill last game., but there schedule is not the hardest

i say Bearden wins 2-1.

Actually, I don't think last night's goals are reflected in your total. Someone from MW correct me if I'm wrong - they gave up only 4 in regular season and 3 to Greeneville last week in tourny play. And by the way - MW only gave up 1 goal in play last night. 3 came on pk's after regulation and overtime play. Do they/should they count?

They have a very solid defense. Possibly the best.

As far as their schedule goes - they were hampered by the cancellation of the Barry Redmond where they could have proven themselves further. However, They have played #4 Science Hill twice winning one and playing them even for 110 minutes last night. I think that is proof they can play with the big boys.

Edited by soccer67

Actually, I don't think last night's goals are reflected in your total. Someone from MW correct me if I'm wrong - they gave up only 4 in regular season and 3 to Greeneville last week in tourny play. And by the way - MW only gave up 1 goal in play last night. 3 came on pk's after regulation and overtime play. Do they/should they count?

As far as their schedule goes - they were hampered by the cancellation of the Barry Redmond where they could have proven themselves further. However, They have played #4 Science Hill twice winning one and playing them even for over 120 minutes last night. I think that is proof they can play with the big boys.

I agree with that assessment. They are going to come to Bearden to play ball, and this will be a very close game.

As far as their schedule goes - they were hampered by the cancellation of the Barry Redmond where they could have proven themselves further. However, They have played #4 Science Hill twice winning one and playing them even for 110 minutes last night. I think that is proof they can play with the big boys.

whoa! that makes there defense seem even better, and i forgot about the pk's which i do not think should count.

I personally think that they might have trouble with Bearden's style of play, it is cheap but the constant attack is hard for every defense and i do not think Morristown West has faced this type of offense before, but they have proven to have a strong defense, i stick with my 2-1 prediction.

but hey, what do i know?

whoa! that makes there defense seem even better, and i forgot about the pk's which i do not think should count.

I personally think that they might have trouble with Bearden's style of play, it is cheap but the constant attack is hard for every defense and i do not think Morristown West has faced this type of offense before, but they have proven to have a strong defense, i stick with my 2-1 prediction.

but hey, what do i know?

you know Bearden.

you know Bearden.

i would like to think i do, but sometimes i just make stuff up ;)

GOOOO Morristown West!!!! It is our time.

"our time"? you mean Eastern Tennessee? b/c you play for science hill and are not part of the Morristown West team.

anyways good luck tomorrow number 8, i would really like to see Science Hill play this year and the only way i think i can do that is if you all make it to state, so please don't disappoint me. (good luck to Farragut as well).

This is off subject, but I have been meaning to ask tin man a question. Did you used to come play indoor with some old timers from oak ridge? I think you and rico used to come to help us out a few times. We had the bald headed little keeper.

well i played a whole lot of indoor in my day (as if i am so old), i do not rememeber a bald headed keeper, but i do remember playing on a team with adults from Oak Ridge. We always would be beating that Marco's guy team and they would come back some how and tie or win in the last 3 minutes, man it got on my nerves.

if you will explain the team a little more maybe i can remember.

p.s. Rico played as well.