CATS GO TO STATE

OZZYIII

Wednsday oz beat the devils 6-0 and washburn today(friday). They won 10-2 and will be on their way to the Spring Fling tuesday. they will play some good teams and are expected to do well :thumb: ...GO BOBCATS!!!

Grats, the Unaka Rangers are headed there also, since we are on opposite ends of the brackets (I think) I hope we get to play each other there...

The Bobcats will play Summertown not Summerville. :) GO CATS!!! WIN STATE!!!!!!!!!

I guess I was asleep. Yes, it is Summertown and it's the 2nd game, so it will be played (according to the notes on the tssaa bracket) "approx 45 minutes after the conclusion of the first game" So it will probably be around 12:30 or 1:00 when the cats play.

I guess I was asleep. Yes, it is Summertown and it's the 2nd game, so it will be played (according to the notes on the tssaa bracket) "approx 45 minutes after the conclusion of the first game" So it will probably be around 12:30 or 1:00 when the cats play.

If they win tuesday, they will play wednsday. if they lose though they play l8r that evening. so they have a minimum of two games.All the best to the cats. the whole area is behind you guys. Show them what we're made of!!! :thumb: