predictions for all of AAA

dawgs2

TEAM-Having played both teams, and I know Siegel was missing their four when we played, I give a slight lean to SH. Siegel winning wouldnt surprise me at all. Not knowing much about Brentwood, but from what I gather this is the championship. Should be a great one.

Singles- There are 4 legitimate contenders here. Smith, Wishing, Williams and the Centenial kid. Im picking Williams. Should win easily first round and wait for the Smith/Wishing winner

Doubles- Im a little biased here but I see it as Taylor/Maltsberger. IF they play to their potential they should win. See them playing Malloy/Rodgers in the final

What does everyone else think

Guest Cutters Crazies

Ian Chadwell vs. Kyle Wishing...whoever wins that match wins it all in singles. Wishing and Smith will play on Tuesday so guess we will find out whose better in that match.

And Chris Williams plays the winner of KC Griffin and Chris Smith then Wishing or Chadwell would get them in the finals. So the draw def favors Wishing and Chadwell with an easy semi-final compared to the other.

In team...From what I hear Science Hill's doubles are their weakness...I can't see them winning 4 singles. They win #3 singles. Siegel takes 4 and 5 in my opinion and then it goes to doubles even if Science Hill won #1 and #2 which would surprise me. Our #2 doubles team beat Smith/Greer at Rotary and they have greatly improved their doubles play since then. Smith/Cooper will be playing them this time around and since I take it cooper is a step down from Greer so naturally have to go with Siegel. Siegel's #1 doubles should be able to take down Wilkinson/Greer. If it gets to doubles Science Hill is in trouble. My prediction is 4-2 Siegel with one doubles match still going.

Brentwood will dispatch of White Station fairly easiler but the winner of Science Hill/Siegel will win this one.