BLACKMAN!

Bhsline73

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fights in playoff games should cost someone. The loser gets no punishment, but the winning team would get penalized. I think the losing team should be affected the next season. Maybe some sort of probation, I'm not for sure what would be best.

that is a good idea because it is NOT FARE for the losing team to get off that easy especially if they started it

and did u not see how LHS had their coaches as refs! is itr jus me or was some of those calls quesionable? plus, everyone that faught aginst LHS , those individuals WERE punished, they were sent to the other side of the field where they did up downs for about 15 mins! so yea it did mean a darn thing to the other team, but not to LHS's coaching staff...u have to disipline someone doesnt matter if they started it or not, they were apart of it but the coaches just let them go, but not FC

and how can u say that we r the #1 trash talker...no one except me really defends smyrna on here....if i had to say it is riverdale!

You are right, but you are the only one trash talking(as of right now). WC, Blackman, siegel, and Oakland just want to get some lime-light. lebonon has not said a word. Riverdale is more just brushing everyone of their shoulders because they have to be dethrown first and lavergne just talks to you.

but of coarse that will change when the season comes closer.

Well guys every team has its problems and players that can get out of control fast. It was 2 yrs ago that a Smyrna player punched one of our kids in an intense game.....our kid hit back (he knew better and instantly apologized to our team after the game) Our kid was a sr, Smyrna's kid was a soph. We weren't going to the playoffs, but Smyrna was. ( last game of the season) So that kid was a starter and he lost playoff games for being out of control for Smyrna. That behavior cannot be tolerated.

Also remember last yr in the playoffs there was a situation b/t Smyrna and Riverdale that caused folk to run to the field. I think Roland blindsided Dave before the ball was snapped? Anyway coaches had to jump in b/f it was too out of hand. Both teams in the playoffs......could have and should have been some suspensions. So just saying that Smyrna isn't as innocent as underdawgs wants us to believe. Fighting is BAD....but doing it in a scrimmage vs playoffs......HUGE difference. Sometimes kids get caught in the heat of the moment....we had 2 that did in the playoffs at OHS which cost us with the suspensions....but it happens.

hmmmmm don't know what ya'll are argueing about but no1 should argue over blackman they will maybe win 1 game at the most 2. Blackman=mimms. Thats why yalls linebacker(Ray) left to go to a school were he can win a game. and dont be suprised when some other player leaves. Blackman has maybe 5 descent players. it takes 11.

game over

Well guys every team has its problems and players that can get out of control fast. It was 2 yrs ago that a Smyrna player punched one of our kids in an intense game.....our kid hit back (he knew better and instantly apologized to our team after the game) Our kid was a sr, Smyrna's kid was a soph. We weren't going to the playoffs, but Smyrna was. ( last game of the season) So that kid was a starter and he lost playoff games for being out of control for Smyrna. That behavior cannot be tolerated.

Also remember last yr in the playoffs there was a situation b/t Smyrna and Riverdale that caused folk to run to the field. I think Roland blindsided Dave before the ball was snapped? Anyway coaches had to jump in b/f it was too out of hand. Both teams in the playoffs......could have and should have been some suspensions. So just saying that Smyrna isn't as innocent as underdawgs wants us to believe. Fighting is BAD....but doing it in a scrimmage vs playoffs......HUGE difference. Sometimes kids get caught in the heat of the moment....we had 2 that did in the playoffs at OHS which cost us with the suspensions....but it happens.

I remember that one in the Smyrna game. Your sr did aplogize and handle it correctly