huntingdon v. forrest, mckenzie v. summertown

rebels19

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

miami17 Posted 36 minutes ago

It dont matter who is on the hill mckenzie is going to whoop that ###### and place them six feet under and heading back home crying

There are two types of people in the world.... The ones who talk the talk and the ones who walk the walk, and the ones who walk the walk usually dont talk the talk cus theyre too busy walking... KEEP WALKING ROCKETS!!!!!!

There are two types of people in the world.... The ones who talk the talk and the ones who walk the walk, and the ones who walk the walk usually dont talk the talk cus theyre too busy walking... KEEP WALKING ROCKETS!!!!!!

Lokks like mckenzie has been doing alot of walkin. Check the scores before you talk the talk buddy

i said scores meaning mckenzie has yet to be beat, but neither has forest i understand that. Apparently you don't understand the difference between scores and records though.

you want scores here you go in the post season forrest has out scored there opponents 65-1 and mckenzie has out scored there opponents 54-20 forrest may have not given up 20 runs in there last 20 games

I'm sure McKenzie has a very good ball club. They wouldn't be in the "Boro if they didn't. I promise the Rockets are not going to overlook anyone. I've never seen a group of boys so determined. One game at a time, Rockets. Go get

'em!

Rockets plays as a team and they do take it one game at a time. Good luck

you want scores here you go in the post season forrest has out scored there opponents 65-1 and mckenzie has out scored there opponents 54-20 forrest may have not given up 20 runs in there last 20 games

Scores, meaning they are winning and they always find a way to win. I beleive Mckenzie beat summertown which summertown beat forrest earlier in the year, correct me if im wrong.

Scores, meaning they are winning and they always find a way to win. I beleive Mckenzie beat summertown which summertown beat forrest earlier in the year, correct me if im wrong.

Your are correct, Summertown beat us 5-4 in about mid-season. They played a good ball game and we did not. They are a great team. But correct me if I'm wrong didn't Huntingdon beat you not once but twice out of four contests, including one win over Drew Hayes. We beat Huntingdon 8-1 with four homeruns...pretty close game though.

Your are correct, Summertown beat us 5-4 in about mid-season. They played a good ball game and we did not. They are a great team. But correct me if I'm wrong didn't Huntingdon beat you not once but twice out of four contests, including one win over Drew Hayes. We beat Huntingdon 8-1 with four homeruns...pretty close game though.

No mckenzie has played huntingdon 5 times and won 3 out of 5. Mckenzie beat them 10-0 in 5 with brown pitching one time and yes they beat hayes. But, that just shows you that huntingdon comes to play at times and at other times they don't. Yesterday against forrest was one of those times they wern't there to play.