Farragut vs. Collierville

vandycomms2006

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now Rebelguy....dont get ahead of yourself...don't jump over us quite yet! It's not beyond the realm of possibility that our Ads could beat Collierville twice this evening and step on. Its a tall task of course, but not impossible! Collierville is a good club, but we held them to 5 hits. If our bats wake up, Farragut has more pitching than people give thm credit for. It should be a good evening and you and Vandy need to be pulling for us so we'll represent you well. Remember- the FIRST game starts at 4:00 Central and you can listen on www.wucplp.com! GO ADMIRALS!

You heard it here first...Farragut has more pitching than people give them credit for! Freshman Jordan Cooper pitched a great game in the first one and gave up 3 hits (i think) before Lawson Cheek closed out the last inning. Then Cheek went 6 innings in the second game before Shane Glarrow pitched 3-up-3 down in the seventh to seal the deal!

Those bats I spoke of came alive and Collierville saw the real Admirals this evening.

Thanks for all the support from the east and keep the faith! Catapano on the hill tomorrow night and, of course, Ralph will be on WUCP 106.1 as well as www.wucplp.com! GO ADMIRALS! One more game!

You heard it here first...Farragut has more pitching than people give them credit for! Freshman Jordan Cooper pitched a great game in the first one and gave up 3 hits (i think) before Lawson Cheek closed out the last inning. Then Cheek went 6 innings in the second game before Shane Glarrow pitched 3-up-3 down in the seventh to seal the deal!

Those bats I spoke of came alive and Collierville saw the real Admirals this evening.

Thanks for all the support from the east and keep the faith! Catapano on the hill tomorrow night and, of course, Ralph will be on WUCP 106.1 as well as www.wucplp.com! GO ADMIRALS! One more game!

freshman for farragut dealt tonight, very impressive...........they have pitched very well all week and the defense has been very solid

I have seen a lot of baseball over the years; however, I have never seen a more complete team effort than displayed by the Farragut Admirals today. Every player on the team contributed in the two victories over Collierville. Freshman Jordan Cooper pitched a terrific game. What can you say about Lawson Cheek's performance in the nightcap. Congratulations to the Admirals. I can't wait for the championship game.