11U Basketball Nationals

Can you give me a little more detail of the rules about pickups and reference where this info can be found about the deadline? You said the deadline was today but the entry packet for Nationals is not due back until the end of next week. Is there something special that needs to be done by today if a team is going to pick up players?

Also, if a team qualified in State, then the parents decided they don't want to go to nationals and the team does not ever send in the intent to participate, can those girls be picked up by another team which has qualified if they have spaces available?

The deadline used to be posted at www.tngirlsbasketball.com. I am pretty certain that you have to notify HL Cummins today of pickups. I also believe that any girl not participating on another team going to the Nationals can be picked up.

Who is going that qualified???? I am sure there are some that will decide not to go. It is a shame, as the experience itself was very good for my daughter last year.

For review, the following teams from Tennessee are qualified for Nationals in 11u:

FCA Lady Eagles

Lady Trotters

TN Xtreme

Memphis Lady Elite/Lady Tigers

TN Pearls

Cookeville Ladies

TN Express

TN Storm

Did I leave anyone out? Is everyone going?

For review, the following teams from Tennessee are qualified for Nationals in 11u:

FCA Lady Eagles

Lady Trotters

TN Xtreme

Memphis Lady Elite/Lady Tigers

TN Pearls

Cookeville Ladies

TN Express

TN Storm

Did I leave anyone out? Is everyone going?

the pearls are not going. two girls from the pearls joined the express. the gaurd and a wing player.

the pearls are not going. two girls from the pearls joined the express. the gaurd and a wing player.

I have heard the 11U Team Pride qualified in an SRT and is going. I also heard that the Trotters picked up 3 players, 2 from the TN Raiders (the point guard and a post player) and 1 from somewhere else. Can anyone confirm that?

Why are the Pearls not going to Nationals? I have never understood why teams go as far to qualify, then back out of going. If they would have decided that by the time they made it to State, it would have allowed another team from Tennessee the opportunity to experience a National Tournament???

Any predictions on how the TN teams will do @ the Nationals? Which team will go all the way?

Bull Dogs Fan

I agree with 'ptguard12' in the following quote from another thread:

"In the 11U, either the FCA Lady Eagles, Tennessee Xtreme, Tennessee Lady Trotters, or Tennessee Express (they did it last year) will finish in the Top 16".