Showtime Elite Tourney in Murfreesboro

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know who all is entered, but i sure hope all the 10u girls teams are there that were in memphis. this could be a great tournament if all the teams return. i have to see some rematches of those games. i know the pride is there, but hope the ladies, stars, xtreme and memphis teams come also. that would be a showdown in the boro! pride/ladies/stars/xtreme/glory/elite- what a showdown.

What team is hosting this tourney and is there a web pg to get info? Any 11U teams playing and if so where in the boro are these games being played?

It is being played at hooptown. I found a schedule for the Lady trotters on their calendar, on their web page. Looks like FCA, TN Express, Trotters, and I can't remember the last team are in the 11U group. I only saw brackets for 10U & 13U, (I think), on hooptown's web site. I know the 11U Xtreme are not there.

It is being played at hooptown. I found a schedule for the Lady trotters on their calendar, on their web page. Looks like FCA, TN Express, Trotters, and I can't remember the last team are in the 11U group. I only saw brackets for 10U & 13U, (I think), on hooptown's web site. I know the 11U Xtreme are not there.

its being put on by the tn flight and tom insell. in the 11u express beat trotters by 5 on friday night. then express beat FCA by 15 in the first game and beat the memphis glory by 5 in overtime. its not a very well run tournament for a nike event. young kids running the score board and shot clock, home team having to furnish someone to keep the books and the refs leave something to be desired. from what i understand FCA and totters play tomorrow morning then the winner plays express in the title game.

11U Tournament Results

Friday

TN Trotters 34

TN Express 39

Saturday

Memphis Glory 27

FCA Lady Eagles 33

TN Trotters 47

Memphis Glory 40

TN Express 46

FCA Lady Eagles 31

TN Express 43

Memphis Glory 38

FCA Lady Eagles 54

TN Trotters 49

Bracket Play Sunday

Memphis Glory did not stay for Sunday play.

FCA Lady Eagles 31

TN Trotters 26

Championship Game Sunday

TN Express 40

FCA Lady Eagles 42

The 2 time defending State Champs FCA had been beaten by the Express in pool play by 15pts. Express led the whole championship game until about 2 minutes to go and FCA Lady Eagles took the lead and held on for a 2pt. win.

One other note: National Pools are out as of yesterday on the AAU website. I saw all the Tennessee Teams except for the Pearls and Cookeville Ladies....what happened that they are not going?

Don't have exact scores but heard from one of the Shox coaches: Lady Shox 2-1 in the 12u pool, Flight-Trotters 3-0 in 12u pool. Didn't hear about Sunday bracket but those are the only 2 12u teams that advanced to the championship bracket. Pool C had All-Iowa Attack (Iowa state champ), Tn Lady Trotters, TN Flight/Wings, Knoxville Lady Panthers. Flight/Wings over Lady Panthers Friday night, Lady Panthers over Trotters , All-Iowa Attack over Lady Panthers by 7 (Lady Panthers only had 5 players- their other 5 were at Hooptown playing the TN Pride to a 77-74 overtime loss). The Lady Panthers were playing both tournaments that weekend. The Flight/Wings and All-Iowa Attack advanced to the championship bracket. Don't know about Pool A: Memphis Elite, CDF-Lady Kats, BGBC Junior Lady Raiders, Memphis Glory- do know the Memphis Glory went to the shootout bracket and defeated the Lady Panthers by 3 (The Lady Panthers 8th game of the weekend). BTW, the Lady Panthers also defeated the Murfreesboro Belles by 14 in the Hooptown tournament, won by the TN Pride.

Edited by bailey1