Stone Memorial High School

Stone Age

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is really to late for that hope. The recruiting might not work all the time but it does happen.

I hope Chelsea is alright.

jetfan2, The biggest problems have come from hollow accusations of wrongdoing without any evidence that any have occurred. You have made two statements that suggest you believe that recruiting has happened. Do you know of specifics or are you someone that is looking for excuses because you don't like the way the cards fell? I really don't care how you feel, but those kinds of accusations sound like something an ingnorant little school kid would make. I'm pulling for both teams and wish them both well. Go Jets! Go Panthers!

jetfan2, The biggest problems have come from hollow accusations of wrongdoing without any evidence that any have occurred. You have made two statements that suggest you believe that recruiting has happened. Do you know of specifics or are you someone that is looking for excuses because you don't like the way the cards fell? I really don't care how you feel, but those kinds of accusations sound like something an ingnorant little school kid would make. I'm pulling for both teams and wish them both well. Go Jets! Go Panthers!

I didn't say I wasn't pulling for both teams. I know alot of kids on both teams and wish them well. I think Stone has a chance to go to the Boro and I hope they do. I didn't make those statements just to get a rise out of you. I guess your gonna tell me that recruiting doesn't happen in High School Sports.