Ripley football ?

Laser Rex

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe this is true. Apparently he's going to Carroll County to work at the Tech Center. His son, Cole, will be playing for Lexington. My, how the mighty have fallen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What will he be doing at the tech center?Will he coach at carroll cty?

I believe this is true. Apparently he's going to Carroll County to work at the Tech Center. His son, Cole, will be playing for Lexington. My, how the mighty have fallen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where did you get your information and what do you mean by the mighty has fallen?

Stinks about McAdams, good family, good coach, good guy. They will be missed in Ripley. He sent several players on to College Football. Probably sent more to play college ball than any other coach in West Tn over the past 10 yrs, besides Melrose. Seemed to have some really good connections with the college coaches of the area. I heard he was really close to Cutcliffe and Fulmer. Someone said that he played for them. Don't know for sure. I know he played at Tennessee, not for sure when or for who.

I know that you can give a coach some credit for his players, but I think you have to give the majority of the credit to the players themselves. Coach McAdams was fortunate enough to have some exceptional players come through Ripley while he was coach. No one can think for a minute that those same players would not have excelled had it not been for McAdams. That would be silly.

Coach Mac helped Ripley football.Every kid on the team is sad to see him leave.My son has played for him the past two years and has great respect for him.Cole will be missed as a player and a friend by everyone on the team. Please do not use this forum to slander someone.In America your innocent until proven guilty.

That's cause you don't know right from wrong. How many times has Ripley beat Covington since he was at Ripley None! you think he's great that's your opinion. Cole is a great kid an a good athlete,but none of this changes the fact that there was a major crime committed. Do you have any knowledge of this no because you were not envolved.

Edited by Ripley Old School

That's cause you don't know right from wrong. How many times has Ripley beat Covington since he was at Ripley None! you think he's great that's your opinion. Cole is a great kid an a good athlete,but none of this changes the fact that there was a major crime committed. Do you have any knowledge of this no because you were not envolved.

WRONG, I do and I try to teach my sons right from wrong everyday. I never said he was great, only how the kids felt. How can you judge a coach's ability on a series against one team. Many have fallen to Covington. The 2006 team lost only 2 seniors from last year, and they have 7 kids benching around 300, one at 400 and the team is the fastest in many years. I will be the first to predict this will be the year Covington falls. The next coach will get a lot of the credit for the work Coach Mac has done. The year before Coach Mac arrived, the team was 0-10. In 7 years, Coach Mac has turned the program around. He's given us a region championship and 6 winning seasons. Now it's time to move on. As a community, I hope we get behind these kids and support them. Good wishes to everyone and GO TIGERS!

Edited by RipleyTiger54