Who will coach @ Ripley?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are absolutely right, this is a Ripley thread and it is about who is going to be the new coach and not about the ex-coaches wife :P

That's right. However, sometimes there are things that are more important than--dare I say it--football. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE FOOTBALL--high school, college, and pro football. Been watching it all since I was a kid. On rare occasions, there are negative things that happen that effects sports and is a reflection of people and their character. This is one of those instances. There are people not from Ripley who do not know what happened. One person asked a question, and I provided an answer. It's as simple as that. As far as I'm concerned, they have left Ripley, and we are now moving on to bigger and better things with this new coach. Go Tigers!!

That's right. However, sometimes there are things that are more important than--dare I say it--football. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE FOOTBALL--high school, college, and pro football. Been watching it all since I was a kid. On rare occasions, there are negative things that happen that effects sports and is a reflection of people and their character. This is one of those instances. There are people not from Ripley who do not know what happened. One person asked a question, and I provided an answer. It's as simple as that. As far as I'm concerned, they have left Ripley, and we are now moving on to bigger and better things with this new coach. Go Tigers!!

My son played for coach Mac for three years. He wasn't a great football player. He was a pretty good baseball player who used football to keep in shape.

Coach McAdams was the best thing that happened to him at RHS. Anyone that gave 100 percent effort was rewarded with playing time either on special teams or in situational defense. If you worked hard every day he made sure you got on the field every friday night. I atended every game my son participated in and at least 75 percent of the practices. I know what I saw. Anyone that tries to defame Coach McAdams is barking up the wrong tree.

Danny Turner

My son played for coach Mac for three years. He wasn't a great football player. He was a pretty good baseball player who used football to keep in shape.

Coach McAdams was the best thing that happened to him at RHS. Anyone that gave 100 percent effort was rewarded with playing time either on special teams or in situational defense. If you worked hard every day he made sure you got on the field every friday night. I atended every game my son participated in and at least 75 percent of the practices. I know what I saw. Anyone that tries to defame Coach McAdams is barking up the wrong tree.

Danny Turner

Excellent post.