Siegel Passing night

werazzlin

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask Chuck McCord where he would like to be, He will tell you even if he had the choice he would stay at Siegel.

Of course he would.....we all know you can get away with a WHOLE lot more on THAT football team than at OHS. Can't say that most folk would blame him for feeling that way either. Heck.........athletes can come in w/o penalty at 10:00 everyday there....well I take that back.......the baseball team couldn't.

Edited by 2priceless

Guest Cutters Crazies

and who started things off topic 2priceless?

And also it had nothing to do with football seeing how I asked him that before he ever had Watson as a coach

Edited by Cutters Crazies

and who started things off topic 2priceless?

And also it had nothing to do with football seeing how I asked him that before he ever had Watson as a coach

So how many times have Siegel folks come in on an OHS thread and gotten it shut down? Or for any thread for that matter?

Then why was he working out at OHS then like half of his 8th grade yr if he was soooooo pro-Siegel? He knew there were rules at OHS just by being in our weightroom that long....

Guest Cutters Crazies

So is that your purpose in this thread?

Also I asked him this in the first few weeks of school and he said at first he didn't want to come but after he got here and gave it a chance he said he liked it and would be staying. Has nothing to do with rules or no rules, Hes a good student who has never had run ins so its not like he was looking to dodge the nazi weightroom police.