Marion co. @ Murphy, NC

jshawler

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys will take up the collection.... I'll volunteer to be his personal treasurer and see that the funds are appropriated correctly. We have to be careful not to let Mrs. Bill find out what we are doing though. She'll cut off his allowance....permanently!!

Do you think we can borrow one of Bill's hats to pass around. You know for a fact that it will hold more money than ours.

Hey guys, Knine from Murphy checking in. Last years game was a good'un.

Murphy advanced to the state semi finals before losing to eventual state

champion Thomasville.

Murphy will be young but quick in my opinion. Good speed. Only start

2 or 3 seniors this year from what i hear. 2007 Murphy will be a load.

Hope they keep this series going, it's good to play teams from

other areas.

What are the propsects for Marion County this season? Gonna be better or worse than last year?

Hope for a good ball game and may the best team win.

Marion loaded . They must return a lot from last season. That little running back

was dangerous, is he back?

I think this series is good for both. You get quality opposition right off the bat

with these 2 teams. We've made 2 trips to Marion so it's good to finally face the Warriors here in Bulldog Country.

We had a good series going with sweetwater and then they cancelled it. And of

course Copper basin will play no one besides middle schools.LOL!!!

I was SHOCKED when Marion beat South Pitt last season. I saw both Marion and SP when they played Copper Basin, and I said no way MC could play with SP.As Chris Berman says, that's why they play the games.

Glad to hear MC is gonna get back to the physical style of the old days. The physical style of football is what has made Murphy known throughout the state of North carolina with 6 state championships on the board.

A good old fashioned slobber knocker is what I like. And it sounds like that's

what we'll see.

I'd love for Murphy and South Pitt to hook up in a series as well. MC and SP would both be good games for us to get going yearly.

Marion is the only team Murphy plays below 3A or 4A this year in non confrence

play. Hopefully Marion will get us battle tested when we have to go up and play the big boys in 4A and 3A in Georgia and NC.

If Murphy can get thru this brutal non confrence schedule healthy we should be good to go come confrence time.

Marion loaded . They must return a lot from last season. That little running back

was dangerous, is he back?

I think this series is good for both. You get quality opposition right off the bat

with these 2 teams. We've made 2 trips to Marion so it's good to finally face the Warriors here in Bulldog Country.

We had a good series going with sweetwater and then they cancelled it. And of

course Copper basin will play no one besides middle schools.LOL!!!

I was SHOCKED when Marion beat South Pitt last season. I saw both Marion and SP when they played Copper Basin, and I said no way MC could play with SP.As Chris Berman says, that's why they play the games.

Glad to hear MC is gonna get back to the physical style of the old days. The physical style of football is what has made Murphy known throughout the state of North carolina with 6 state championships on the board.

A good old fashioned slobber knocker is what I like. And it sounds like that's

what we'll see.

I'd love for Murphy and South Pitt to hook up in a series as well. MC and SP would both be good games for us to get going yearly.

Marion is the only team Murphy plays below 3A or 4A this year in non confrence

play. Hopefully Marion will get us battle tested when we have to go up and play the big boys in 4A and 3A in Georgia and NC.

If Murphy can get thru this brutal non confrence schedule healthy we should be good to go come confrence time.

Do the Bulldogs from Murphy have a website that we can check out? Here is ours.

Marion County Football

Edited by Bill#49

Hey guys, Knine from Murphy checking in. Last years game was a good'un.

Murphy advanced to the state semi finals before losing to eventual state

champion Thomasville.

Murphy will be young but quick in my opinion. Good speed. Only start

2 or 3 seniors this year from what i hear. 2007 Murphy will be a load.

Knine,

How many players does Murphy have this year? I noticed from the program last year, there were many seniors.