question about football rules meeting

Bill#49

Will the TSSAA allow coaches to take the test that counts for the meeting online again this year? I haven't noticed it on the TSSAA website.

Test does not count as a State Meeting for officials. That was changed a few years ago.I would assume it is the same for coaches but not sure.

gene beck told us at the Jackson meeting that they were moving in that direction, to have all the coaches do it online. I like going to the meeting to hear what they are going to emphasize. check out the new rule by 2008. jerseys that have the denver bronco insert will be illegal. it would seem they should more important things to worry about.

gene beck told us at the Jackson meeting that they were moving in that direction, to have all the coaches do it online. I like going to the meeting to hear what they are going to emphasize. check out the new rule by 2008. jerseys that have the denver bronco insert will be illegal. it would seem they should more important things to worry about.

Actually that is not until 2010. But I agree, pointless rule. I don't mind the rule saying that the visitors must wear white, that is how it should be. But regulating how much white is on the home jersey or how much color is on the road jersey is a load of bull.

Besides, what is the TSSAA going to do, forfeit a game because a team's uniforms have an inch too much color on them? I'll believe it when I see it.

Actually, the rules meeting and new coaches' classes are two separate entities. The rules meeting is available on the tssaa.org site, but will not come up until August 6. Try it at that point, and it will suffice in taking the place of actual attendance.

THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! :thumb: