Adamsville

athleteguy

I just wanna see how everybody is goin to look at Adamsville this year. Tell me what you think, idc, good or bad. I'm just curious.

A'ville scrimmaged Bolivar and Middleton last week. We scored at will on Middleton and was competitive with Bolivar. We do not have much depth and might go 0-10, but we are going to be a better team than we were last year. Coach Gray has a lot of building to get this program back up, but he is working hard on doing so. The talent pool seems to be filling up starting withthis freshman class as there are several good groups of good athletic talent stacked in the waiting. My prediction this year is 4-6, but a fumble here and a pick there and it could be 6-4. I think anyone that believes we will be as bad as last year when we were just manhandled in the second half will be very surprised. That is my opinion and we will just have to see. :mellow:

A'ville scrimmaged Bolivar and Middleton last week. We scored at will on Middleton and was competitive with Bolivar. We do not have much depth and might go 0-10, but we are going to be a better team than we were last year. Coach Gray has a lot of building to get this program back up, but he is working hard on doing so. The talent pool seems to be filling up starting withthis freshman class as there are several good groups of good athletic talent stacked in the waiting. My prediction this year is 4-6, but a fumble here and a pick there and it could be 6-4. I think anyone that believes we will be as bad as last year when we were just manhandled in the second half will be very surprised. That is my opinion and we will just have to see. :lol:

just left the Aville , Perry county scrim. Aville looked really good. had alot of good plays {and a few bad ones}. Seen alot of big plays, Browder had a awsome TD grab, J Sanders scored on a long hard run, Trane Robinson also had a long TD run. Defence {vasity} was very very strong, did not give up a score. Adamsville will surprise alot of skeptics.

Depends on which Adamsville team shows up the team that played middleton was pretty good on d and moved the ball fairly well against bolivar though the offense didnt score and the d gave up 5 scores

Sounds like Bolivar is much improved on offense. What kind of offensive scheme were they running against Adamsville?

I just wanna see how everybody is goin to look at Adamsville this year. Tell me what you think, idc, good or bad. I'm just curious.

I watched the cardinals last night against perry county, and I saw some good things. I also saw a lot of issues that coach gray and his staff will have to work out. Defensively we did not give up a score until the second and thrid strings were in. (mostly freshmen). Offensively we moved the ball well, but have got to find some glue for our hands. too many fumbles. we still have not secured a qb and no one stepped up to take it last night. overall, i think we will be a decent team that will surprise a lot of people. Cardinal fans, we need to be patient as these boys are trying to develop a proud program again. I think it will take a couple of years for us to really turn some heads. Who knows we might start some eigth graders and freshmen and sophomores just to prpeare for that time.

We have talent just not a lot of depth.

Regardless these boys have worked hard all summer long so come out and suport them.

just left the Aville , Perry county scrim. Aville looked really good. had alot of good plays {and a few bad ones}. Seen alot of big plays, Browder had a awsome TD grab, J Sanders scored on a long hard run, Trane Robinson also had a long TD run. Defence {vasity} was very very strong, did not give up a score. Adamsville will surprise alot of skeptics.

Browder.... Browder graduated last year, It was Daniel Borden that came up with the TD grab