Oakland vs. Blackman

Did anyone hear about Youree quitting at Smyrna...I heard he walked into the coaches offices and told him he wasnt happy and he didnt want to play anymore...Whats wrong with this kid, this is his senior year, and he was lucky that Shadowens took him in the first place after what he did at OHS, then hes going to go through all the two a days and stuff, then three days before the first game he up and quits. Whats up with this kid?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oakland by 17 points. Blackman should be a bit better than last year (hopefully) but near Oakland's level

um no there not on oaklands level yet and not close...yall will see what kinda team oakland is this yr when the game is over...like i said i stand by what i say so if oakland gets killed rag me on i will accept it

lol my bad i actually meant to type "not near" oakland's level the post would have made more sense

yuhh..i jus dont think blackman is as good as people r tryin to say but i really have no right no act like oakland is gonna do something either cause how they have been these last couple yrs..i kno ui have paid attention to the scimmages though and they7 have been greaaaat....soo have i seen u at siegel yet?