Oakland vs. Blackman

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yuhh..i jus dont think blackman is as good as people r tryin to say but i really have no right no act like oakland is gonna do something either cause how they have been these last couple yrs..i kno ui have paid attention to the scimmages though and they7 have been greaaaat....soo have i seen u at siegel yet?

no idea man...i'm sure you have just don't know when or what u look like hah

good game oakland...i predicted a win by 17 pts to be on the safe side but sounds like it was pretty lopsided

Edited by nation_supp89

also i ended up seeing plenty of oakland and blackman students at riverdale in the 2nd half, blackman students downed on themselves more than the oakland students downed on them...really not too good to hear, i never want to see a murfreesboro team finish last in the region, but it sounds like blackman needs to turn it around to prevent that from happening again. i thought with they KY camp they do, all the workouts they have and the solid teams they scrimmaged would pay off on oakland, dont guess it did tonight. i hope they get it turned around though

Blackman has plenty of talent, but the first bad thing that happened they fell off totally.

Mimms acted like he didn't want to hit or get hit. When you base an offense around one player and he doesn't come and play, what can you expect? Blackman has talent to beat people but Mimms gets down. You can tell a difference in the first quarter to the last quarter.

Blackman played a great quarter and a half. Then, just like last season, they have this kind of Bermuda Triangle disease. Every time before the half, it seemed like every game last season, the opposing team would score 14 or more point with less than 5 minutes to go in the half. I think Blackman will have another couple of chances to win some games, but this one they could've had a shot if they didn't make mistakes. I don't think Oakland dominated, until they padded some points on later in the game when it was obvious Oakland had won. Oakland done the right thing, they took advantage of mistakes. I believe it was four Blackman turnovers right before the half is what caused the momentum shift. Don't get me wrong, Oakland has talent, but Blackman can compete with them, just not when you turnover the ball several times and have your defense on the field for the majority of the game.

Edited by tdluna