Campbell County scrimmage vs. some team from Lebanon, Virginia

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If a tree falls in a forest and nobody was there does it make a sound???

If two teams have a scrimmage and nobody cares did it happen???

Questions to ponder.

Well say what u'd like, its probably true that no one really cares about CC but there is some people who do, and this was posted for them to see so they would know they we are having a scrimmage not for people like you to put us down.

Well say what u'd like, its probably true that no one really cares about CC but there is some people who do, and this was posted for them to see so they would know they we are having a scrimmage not for people like you to put us down.

believe it or not some people do care...

as a former coach, sports writer, and play by play kind of guy, I still care...

I may not be at all teh games (or any games at times) but I still care...

CC doesnt have the proudest tradition in the world on teh gridiron but there are still many/some of us who do care...

I unlike severalvothers am not a fair weather fan!!!

ps JCAR---are you still with us???

believe it or not some people do care...

as a former coach, sports writer, and play by play kind of guy, I still care...

I may not be at all teh games (or any games at times) but I still care...

CC doesnt have the proudest tradition in the world on teh gridiron but there are still many/some of us who do care...

I unlike severalvothers am not a fair weather fan!!!

ps JCAR---are you still with us???

hey peblee, i'm still around, not doing a whole lot, not hearing anything from up there in cougarville except various opinions down here. been paying attention to alcoa now that rankin has arrived in east tn in quarles backyard. that is going to be an exciting game, i'm almost tempted to fight the thousands of people to watch the game, they might ought to put it in neyland. after seeing scores and articles on area teams i'll get a grip on this season. so no negative post from me, lol. question though, does the coach's sons still play on the team and if so, is there turmoil and jealousy still there?

hey peblee, i'm still around, not doing a whole lot, not hearing anything from up there in cougarville except various opinions down here. been paying attention to alcoa now that rankin has arrived in east tn in quarles backyard. that is going to be an exciting game, i'm almost tempted to fight the thousands of people to watch the game, they might ought to put it in neyland. after seeing scores and articles on area teams i'll get a grip on this season. so no negative post from me, lol. question though, does the coach's sons still play on the team and if so, is there turmoil and jealousy still there?

I have been keeping a very low profile...still love football but kinda have gone low key sportswise any way...gotta keep up that personal life...LOL...

not much talk in teh communityas far as I can tell...been back to school almost a week and not much talk in the hallways, but then again there hardly ever is or has been...coaches TWIN sons are only sophomores this year and should contribute quite a bit...I know its a completely differnet game but they played quite extensively at Jacksboro Middle and did well even though they were quite undersized...they have grown quite a bit...turmoil??? hard to tell because i am not that closely associated with the program anymore...

aloca should be a really fun and entertaining team to watch again this year...isnt that where the shiverdeckeer kid transferred to???

he is quite a player!!!

stay in touch JCAR...some people in CC still havent figured you out yet but I can relate to you and know where you are "coming from"