SIEGELdance

There's a shocker.

Because simply reading the headline and one paragraph makes you an expert on what's going on.

Typical sign of the way this country is headed. Your opinion will matter a lot more if you make it apparent that you have a freaking clue what you're opining about.

wow somebody needs some sleep. im sorry, that i dont care to spend my time reading some huge story about JJ's personal life, and then get on here and bash him, judge, say hes a bad person, say duke is just terrible ... dont know what your definition of "hammered" is ... i just stated my opinion that .11 isnt hammered and how cops are with famous people .. im sure he was paid a lot of money to release that info too. AND JJ CAN STILL BALL SO I DONT REALLY CARE THAT HE WENT OUT ONE NIGHT AND DROVE NOT DRUNK BUT ABOVE THE LEGAL INTOXICATION LIMIT FOR DRIVING ... it might have been hard to tell what his percentage was without a breathalizer in his pocket.

Edited by SIEGELdance

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Simple question here. If your BAC is .11, are you legally sober enough to operate a motor vehicle?

Hammered, drunk, wasted, smashed, whatever you want to call it, I don't care. He was not within the legal limit, and he was not CLOSE to the legal limit.

I would think .03 over the legal limit is fairly close. Drinking 3 daiquiri's in an hours time will give a .11 BAL. (I doubt thats what he was drinking but that gives you the idea.) But its probably a good thing he got caught. He can learn from this, not to mention much worse things can happen when you drink and drive than getting caught by the police.

Guest dare_2_dream

if he made a u-turn then he must have known he was drunk. That`s pretty stupid to do in front of a road block. That`s got "hey come get me" written all over it.

.. Ive seen plenty of people make U-turns at road blocks and the polie didnt chase after them?

.. I am informed on the topic. Im a huge JJ fan. Ill admit he was in the wrong, but everyone blew it way out of proportion.

Obviously you're a huge fan, it's blinded you to the reality. It is *NOT* blown out of proportion.

I'm a huge St. Louis Rams fan. In 1998, one of their defensive linemen (former Tennessee linebacker Leonard Little) -- not even a guy who drank often, by all accounts -- got very drunk at his birthday party...on the way home, he ran a red light and killed somebody. Then in 2004, 2 years after he gets off probation, he gets busted for DUI again.

No big deal, everybody drinks, right?

The idea is to not kill people. Especially when it's not necessary.

Guest dare_2_dream

Obviously you're a huge fan, it's blinded you to the reality. It is *NOT* blown out of proportion.

I'm a huge St. Louis Rams fan. In 1998, one of their defensive linemen (former Tennessee linebacker Leonard Little) -- not even a guy who drank often, by all accounts -- got very drunk at his birthday party...on the way home, he ran a red light and killed somebody. Then in 2004, 2 years after he gets off probation, he gets busted for DUI again.

No big deal, everybody drinks, right?

The idea is to not kill people. Especially when it's not necessary.

.. Ok .. So let me get this straight, a man kills someone while drunk and doesnt serve a day in jail and then gets caught again but we dont rag on him? We rag on the man who went out and had one too many to drink and got pulled over? Makes perfect sense to me. JJ didnt harm anyone, but LL killed someone. Lets continue to rag on JJ, I think I sense some jealousy.

.. Ok .. So let me get this straight, a man kills someone while drunk and doesnt serve a day in jail and then gets caught again but we dont rag on him? We rag on the man who went out and had one too many to drink and got pulled over? Makes perfect sense to me. JJ didnt harm anyone, but LL killed someone. Lets continue to rag on JJ, I think I sense some jealousy.

Are you defending JJ`s actions?

Guest dare_2_dream

boo ... i was just guessing.

i would do the same thing even if i were sober ... just because cops scare me

Thats what they are there for. To scare people. They have the S & P motto, but what they didnt tell you is that it isnt for "Serve and Protect" .. It "Scare People"

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• It is what it is. Sorry DFL.
    • One of the biggest loosing teams in Mid-State are the Macon County Tigerettes. I have noticed that the roster is smaller than in the years past. All the senior's have quit. We have a great group of Jr High players coming up. I sure hope they don't loose them, like they have lost so many others this year. With this young group of girls coming up, a weaker district, they should have no problem going to State. 
    • It was updated this season, because I did it.  Linder is the school's all-time leading rusher at 5,156 yards with 2,436 of those coming in 2014. 
    • Oh, I’m sure you did. Maybe you heard just a rumor, but considering we have a football practice field and a soccer field that’s frequently used for lacrosse games and practices, I highly doubt it. Let me change that. I know for a fact that didn’t happen.   Glad you finally stopped attacking a bunch of high school students, but still obsessed with the coaching staff for some unknown reason, even though you could name more than three (at most) coaches without looking it up. But now come up with something else.
    • You really mean the Price twin boys and Lyin Larry.