Schedule Out for 2006/07 State Champions!

jamieroper

Come on Jamie you know possessing and smoking that stuff is illegal.

But you are right on a few things.

Summertown would have won the state if their point guard had not gotten injured. Like Steve Nash she was the straw that stirred the drink. They missed her defense and her playmaking ability.

They would have to be one of the favorites this year. Red Boiling Springs should be good again this year. Forrest will be in the mix as well as Collinwood.

The Mighty Raiderettes should be in the mix if they play up to their potential. And yes your Lady Raiders should be a factor this year. I think a lot of people will over look ya'll.

So this is everyone's notice beware of Richland.

Thank you for the kind words. Richland could do well if things come together. But they have to find the right mix and chemistry. That is more important with the current Richland team than any other I have seen in the past. We shall see.

I did not expect the Raiderette of Moore County to rebound from the losses they suffered due to graduation. But they have looked good during the summer. Teamwork is the key to Moore County's success. Your team still has a tendency at times to rely on one player. That will not work come tourney time. And your secret weapon, if turned loose, could end up being District MVP. That is #25. We would take her is a heartbeat. Good luck and stay healthy. No broken noses this year.

Collinwood should be ready to compete for the D12 and regional championship if they stay healthy. Summertown will be there for sure. I do not know what Wayne and Perry County have but we are going to get a bid dose of Wayne County quickly this season. We play them twice I believe, maybe 3 times with the play day games, before Christmas. They are usually very very good.

Good luck to all and to all a good night. Although it is daytime.

PS. I am going to Gatlinburg this weekend. Anyone got some Dollywood tickets to give away or sell cheap? Can you believe it costs over $45 to get in that place. However, a season ticket is cheap for what they have to offer. If my wife can find a teaching job over there around Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg for next year, we may move over there. That is pretty country.

One last question, does anyone in the Pigeon Forge area know when the water rides at Dollywood shuts down for the year? Thanks. :ph34r:

jamie_roper@msn.com

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on Jamie you know possessing and smoking that stuff is illegal.

But you are right on a few things.

Summertown would have won the state if their point guard had not gotten injured. Like Steve Nash she was the straw that stirred the drink. They missed her defense and her playmaking ability.

They would have to be one of the favorites this year. Red Boiling Springs should be good again this year. Forrest will be in the mix as well as Collinwood.

The Mighty Raiderettes should be in the mix if they play up to their potential. And yes your Lady Raiders should be a factor this year. I think a lot of people will over look ya'll.

So this is everyone's notice beware of Richland.

Didn't Jackson County beat Summertown by 30+.

Even with their point guard, I doubt Summertown would have beaten JC.

Edited by diabolical

Look at the Summertown/Forest results when ST had their point guard. And the results of Forest/Jackson County are a matter of History. <_<

That's a pretty tough comparison. Forrest was on a roll at the end of the year and Summertown hasn't done particularly well in the state tournament. No disrespect to Summertown. I think they are probably the best team in the state this year.

You know it...Red Boiling Springs Bulldogs... :thumb: .... :lol: ....

Well being serious I do believe we have as good a shot as any...We return the core of our team...I believe if we can stay healthy and play together as a team we are one of the best...But we all know sparks can fly and even the best team can have it's down fall...If RBS can stay healthy and focused...they can win it...

I do love RBS wish them the best (HONEST), but stay focused, no matter what the predictions are, Jackson County does still have a girls basketball team. And as far as I know Jim Brown is still head coach. Lets keep things calm for now.

It will be a long road trip for Forrest. They had better go ready to play.

It is always a long road trip to from anywhere to Clarkrange and Clarkrange is

really hard to beat at home, so if Forrest loses it really does not say a lot bad or good. The real test is when you play at a neutral site and remember these games

are basically just for bragging rights anyway. A lot can happen between now

and Feb/Mar.