White House/Page

titans89

I wish I had known you were attending the game. We could have continued our "chicks" conversation at halftime :thumb:

Football is much too much fun to ruin it with disagreement. I should have thought to tell you I would be there...I could have bought you a coke!

Your crowd was wonderful and the game was fun. I hope you guys have a successful season!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Football is much too much fun to ruin it with disagreement. I should have thought to tell you I would be there...I could have bought you a coke!

Your crowd was wonderful and the game was fun. I hope you guys have a successful season!!!

Same to you.Have a great rest of the season :D

Congrats to Page! Devil dfense played terrible. QB played terrible. Officials had 2 big missed calls. Defender kicking wh qb in the ribs & a late hit on the wh qb. good luck to both next week. White House, you better wake up. Coaches, you better put in Matt Parker!

Lets not get this crap started again.I dont feel that it is right to point these KIDS out by name.We went through this last year in the start of the season and we dont need anymore distractions now.Our coaches have proven time and time again they know what the are doing.They[the coaches] didnt fumble 5 times, they didnt miss tackles, they didnt arm tackle,they didnt blow pass coverages and thay didnt come in overconfident.The kids new what to expect and they didnt execute.Dont you dare put this blame one one kid.Win as a team lose as a team.When you played did you ever have a bad game and miss a tackle or fumble?Im glad a site like this didnt exist back then.Maybe they would be calling you out by name[how do you think it makes a 15,16 or 17 year old kid feel to be called out after all they have put into this program].If you disagree with the coaches go talk to them.