Bledsoe County Warriors Lineman

Grubworm

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the way I see it, as long as you boys ###### and moan about who is getting a pat on the back, we ( BLEDSOE CO.) are going to continue to win 2 or 3 games a year....... Nearly every post on here about Bledsoe everyone has been prasing our OL & DL in the first game..... No other team in the state of Tennessee has a thread on here bragging on there line dominating a ball game....... What more do you want?????? I for one always played line, every year from pee wee to High School, I know the linemen don't get the articles and interviews and ect..... Don't let jeliously ruin what you boys can do with the talent level of this 2006 season..... Quit bickering about somebody getting there back patted more than somebody else...... That's hog wash, get out there and play ball and win some games & earn your respect throughout the whole season, not a single game...... I'll be there Friday night, cheering on the Big Blue and I will cheer the linemen for opening up them big wholes, get off the computer and get your tails to prepairing for the Dragons on Friday !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just my 2 cents worth on all this blowing and bickering...............

Here is the way I see it, as long as you boys ###### and moan about who is getting a pat on the back, we ( BLEDSOE CO.) are going to continue to win 2 or 3 games a year....... Nearly every post on here about Bledsoe everyone has been prasing our OL & DL in the first game..... No other team in the state of Tennessee has a thread on here bragging on there line dominating a ball game....... What more do you want?????? I for one always played line, every year from pee wee to High School, I know the linemen don't get the articles and interviews and ect..... Don't let jeliously ruin what you boys can do with the talent level of this 2006 season..... Quit bickering about somebody getting there back patted more than somebody else...... That's hog wash, get out there and play ball and win some games & earn your respect throughout the whole season, not a single game...... I'll be there Friday night, cheering on the Big Blue and I will cheer the linemen for opening up them big wholes, get off the computer and get your tails to prepairing for the Dragons on Friday !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just my 2 cents worth on all this blowing and bickering...............

Well said Warrior.

look the lineman don't need to worry about getting put in the paper. neithr do the backs and recivers for that matter. We (BC warriors) just need to worry about playin hard smash mouth football and giving it 100% every play and every down. Don't worry about what people say, just play your game and forget aboout it.

Good Luck friday night to all the Warriors..... To the Guys on the line, when we cheer it's for all of you The Line, Wr's, FB, TB, QB, everyone of ya'll..... The Defense is the same, we cheer for the Dl, LB, DB's just as hard as the ball carrier....... A good running back is only as good as his OL, & FB, and Chris Watson has a good OL, and a good, tough blocking FB to open holes for him..... Our FB also had some good carries last week........ Good Luck to the Big Blue Wreckin Crew...... :thumb:

Go Big Blue

Edited by Bledsoe Co. Warrior

I was wanderin what people think about the lineman because you never read about them in the paper it is always behind the powerfull legs of a Back.They wouldnt gain a yard without the lineman pushing and driving the defense back.

Maybe they will show how dirty the back of trey colvards jersy was tonight this coming week in the bledsonian, that will show how the play of the O line was tonight!

I was wanderin what people think about the lineman because you never read about them in the paper it is always behind the powerfull legs of a Back.They wouldnt gain a yard without the lineman pushing and driving the defense back.

There is no I in TEAM. Anyone that knows anything about football knows that the lineman have to do their job before the backs can do theirs. So it usually is true that the backs are the one's that get publicity from the media. But I was at the game against McMinn Central and I believe those backs were giving you credit for a job well done when they pat their lineman on the helmet or tail and thanking you for your part. As long as your teammate is thanking you what does it matter what's put anywhere else. And if you could have listened to the interview that was done by Chattanooga Free Press with Watson when asked about the game he told them "It was a team effort". I don't recall him saying anything about that game being won by himself. You should be more concerned about what your teammate and coaches think about your performance than what the media does. Scouts are watching all the players not just the backs. It was obvious at last nights game against York that you have resentment towards the backs getting all the credit. From my view there was no blocking at all last night. So I hope your happy that you got your point across that the backs can't do it without you because last night was a pitiful game. Now maybe you can go to Tyner next week and play like you should. Because when it comes down to it I hope winning ball games is more important than proving a point. Watson and Maas give the credit where it's due now you do your job and then they can do theirs.