Video Highlights from Pope John Paul at Greenbrier now up

www.schoolsportsradio.com

For those of you that have watched the videos I need some feedback. I'm using a new type of video compressor and need to know how it worked for you. Also how was the quality? Did the videos run smoothly of did they seem to skip and jerk?

I'm tring to provide the best product possible and I need to hear from you so I can make this happen.

Thanks

Dean Johnson

School Sports Radio

We try very hard to seperate ourselves from others by providing the best possible quality for viewing on the internet.

Camaras that are used are Sony DCR-HC85 single chip cameras. This camera was discontinued, don't know why. To me this camera produces a better picture than either of my Sony 3 chip cameras for web use.

For editing and compression I use a Toshiba Satellite notebook, 3.2 Intell Processor, upgraded the ram from 512 to 1.12meg, some external drives (about 500 gig) and Ulead Video Studio 10plus to edite the footage (we don't do much editing except for putting our watermark on video or slowmotion effects).

Compressing the video correctly is what make or breaks the quality. Windows Media Encoder is used but we always use our own custom settings. The default settings provided are so-so, but we tweked them (over the period of a year) and got a good balance of quality and a reasonable file size.

Thanks for the question MPM

Who's your team?