Mt.Pleasant / Ezell Harding

MPTigerT

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUMP

Hey there mptigert how's thing's looking over there for you guy's hang in there it was a big change for marco to go to qb but yall will come around in time ,,,,but good to see you keeping your guy's on the ball good luck to yall,,, thing's are getting pupmed up over here in cedar hill looks really good so far ,,, our 2nd string went in fri, nite with 6;38 to go in the 3rd q,,, so maybe we will get another chance to meet yall in the jungle this year good luck to yall :lol:

Hey there mptigert how's thing's looking over there for you guy's hang in there it was a big change for marco to go to qb but yall will come around in time ,,,,but good to see you keeping your guy's on the ball good luck to yall,,, thing's are getting pupmed up over here in cedar hill looks really good so far ,,, our 2nd string went in fri, nite with 6;38 to go in the 3rd q,,, so maybe we will get another chance to meet yall in the jungle this year good luck to yall :)

Thanks for the encouragement. Our biggest difference in this year and last year is our line. They will be ok though. They will work through it and gel within a couple of games. Glad to hear ya'll are doing well.

Ezell wins a close one. One man ball teams cannot win against good teams. Will Mt. Pleasant find another weapon or two? Their season might depend upon it. Will Mt. Pleasants D come to play this week? If not Ezell will score 30 or more. The powerhouse 1a team will start 0-2.

Even if you are right and one man ball teams cant beat good teams, we could still beat eagleville. what does that tell ya.

Even if you are right and one man ball teams cant beat good teams, we could still beat eagleville. what does that tell ya.

number one it tells me how good marco really is with mp being a one man team and all. and it also tells me how good giles county was or at least how good their defense was. or maybe how bad mp's offensive line was but that would make eagleville's D stink. heck i don't know. the only thing that i do know is marco is an amazingly good athelete and it would take crappy play by mp or a very good defense on the other side of mp to slow him down.

MP, get ready we are going to have a "rumble in the jungle" fri night. Most fans are quite on here. MP loses a game by a lot against a 3A school in a rebulding year and eveyone gets quite. Those kids read these threads, get on here and show your support. Let the kids know you believe in them. Anyone can be a fan for a team that wins every week. Only real fans backs their teams in hard times. And we all know last week was a hard time, so jump on here and wish them the best.

Why don't you answer my questions, will MP find more than one weopon[who will it be] and will MP be able to play better D? Ezell was able to pass all over you last year, will that happen this year. Just simple questions. Ezell 35, MP 21. Oh Yeah, Last year Giles Co. was 4-6 and lost their coach over the winter and returned only 6 starters on both sides of the ball. I know they are in 3a but they are not exactly a powerhouse. They were picked 5th in their region for this year.

Hence my username