Houston Co. and Montgomery Central

Jim Jibberish

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like failure of DB coach for Houston Co. to tell his DB's to yell "CRACK"? Thats what Slim Jimmy thinks......What about you Chester and Russel?

YES MY WIFE WENT TO SCHOOL THERE. THEY NEED TO BE DOING SOMETHING, I GO TO MOSTLY CHATTANOOGA GAMES LIKE MY BOYD BUCS, BUT YEAH WE GO TO SOME OF THERE GAMES A YEAR WENT TO LAST WEEK IT WAS AWEFUL. I WISH AKINS WOULD HAVE WENT THERE HE WOULD HAVE FIRED EVERYONE OF THERE SORRY COACHES.... ITS TIME FOR A BIG CHANGE THATS FOR SURE

Sounds like failure of DB coach for Houston Co. to tell his DB's to yell "CRACK"? Thats what Slim Jimmy thinks......What about you Chester and Russel?

May not be the DB's Coaches fault. He may tell them to yell crack and they don't or either they do yell it and it is too late or they can't hear it. Also LB's need to be able to tell if the receiver lines up a little tighter then they may get cracked. Sometimes the LB's have to take responsibility on getting cracked by not being aware of where everyone is.

May not be the DB's Coaches fault. He may tell them to yell crack and they don't or either they do yell it and it is too late or they can't hear it. Also LB's need to be able to tell if the receiver lines up a little tighter then they may get cracked. Sometimes the LB's have to take responsibility on getting cracked by not being aware of where everyone is.

Wildcat or Chester Cornhead,

Did you go to this game last Friday night? A friend I have from McEwen told me that the linebackers from Houston Co. were constantly on there backs from getting "crack blocked". He said that none of the Irish DB's were yelling "crack". This must be corrected by the DB coach this week in practice or Montgomery Central will do the same thing to them this week. Whoever the DB coach is in Erin, please tell your DB's to watch the WR's for crackblocks and alert your linebackers.

SLIM JIMMY IF I MY INFORMATION IS CORRECT THE COACH THAT COACHES THERE DB's IS A GUY NAMED ERIN RHEAMES OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT..

MY WIFE IS PRETTY GOOD FRIENDS WITH SOME OF THE FACULTY THERE.. SHE WAS TOLD HE WAS A YOUNG COACH THAT DIDNT KNOW MUCH ABOUT THE GAME BUT THATS ALL THE HAVE TO WORK WITH......

SAD SAD DAY FOR HOUSTON COUNTY