Houston Co. and Montgomery Central

Jim Jibberish

SLIM JIMMY IF I MY INFORMATION IS CORRECT THE COACH THAT COACHES THERE DB's IS A GUY NAMED ERIN RHEAMES OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT..

MY WIFE IS PRETTY GOOD FRIENDS WITH SOME OF THE FACULTY THERE.. SHE WAS TOLD HE WAS A YOUNG COACH THAT DIDNT KNOW MUCH ABOUT THE GAME BUT THATS ALL THE HAVE TO WORK WITH......

SAD SAD DAY FOR HOUSTON COUNTY

Slim Jimmy isn't familiar with this Reames guy. How long has he been at Houston Co.? Slim Jimmy thinks that he need to tell his DB's to yell "crack block" or they need to demote him to waterboy.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know, but like I said earlier, teach them to yell crack before someone gets killed. It can be dangerous getting crack blocked over and over. Getting hit in the temple is not a good thing. I know that program is apparently struggling, all programs do sometime, but they are kids and they deserve to be taught the basics such as yelling crack.

I don't know, but like I said earlier, teach them to yell crack before someone gets killed. It can be dangerous getting crack blocked over and over. Getting hit in the temple is not a good thing. I know that program is apparently struggling, all programs do sometime, but they are kids and they deserve to be taught the basics such as yelling crack.

Slim Jimmy agrees Chester. This Reames guy needs to teach them these basic concepts. If they don't do something, they are going to have to demote him to waterboy.