JCS vs. USJ

booklover_1

the appeal was put together by the Hudsons...JCS merely filed it...and as for wasting TSSAA time, I am not sure what else they really have to do other than count the money they are making from the schools...Matt and his family thought they had a good reason...TSSAA aparently didn't agree...no one really gave it much chance but he is a great kid and deserved his day in court so to speak...

Edited by JaxMan

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 quick things.....1-His appeal didn't go through, but he did get it in the publics hands and minds that the USJ coaches went with the "political" choice to play the coaches son at quarterback, which might have been a bigger reason for them appealing ..... 2-Is he allowed to play in the JV games and how is he doing their if he is allowed to play?

NSR? Is that some kind of joke? You people are acting like he's the second coming of Joe Montana. Don't get me wrong, he's as good of a kid as they come. But, I was suprised he transferred to JCS considering he's just going to end up battling a very capable QB in Clay Fowler next year for the starting job. He also had a very, very good receiving core at USJ last year with Josh Liles, Will Dement, Chris Muir, Rendell Mitchell, etc., etc. not to mention very good pass protection. As far as it being a politcal choice, Hardegree is about seven inches taller than Hudson; and, from what I saw when I was in town at one of the scrimmages, looked like he's developed a very good arm. I saw him make several VERY, VERY good throws.

Charger1456: Limited playing time? He was throwing the ball almost 30 times a game! Just curious, what was his completion percentage? I noticed that stat was left off of NSR. Quite honestly, the only teams with good pass defenses USJ played last year were JCS, Fayette Academy, and probably Westview. None of their region opponents had ever seen offenses like that, and, from what I saw, did not look like they had any clue of how to defend against it. Throwing the ball against Dresden or Humboldt is a LOT different than throwing it against DCA, CPA, etc.

From what I hear is Hudson is a good kid and a good athlete but watching the highlights, he had several receivers that went up and got the ball. Hardegree last week had several good passes that should have been caught but the receivers werent very aggressive to the ball and on a couple of timeing throws the receivers ran wrong routes or were knocked off the route. Both QB's have ability and I wish them luck.