GPS 1 Ooltewah 0

mtnman

I know GPS has had some injuries but I thought they might put a few more on the Lady Owls.

Maybe the Lady Owls are better than I thought.

Heard they got booted off the football field. The Owls are playing at home on Friday.

Good priorities by the Ooltewah administration.

I know GPS has had some injuries but I thought they might put a few more on the Lady Owls.

Maybe the Lady Owls are better than I thought.

Heard they got booted off the football field. The Owls are playing at home on Friday.

Good priorities by the Ooltewah administration.

I think the Owls are going to be a good team, they just need a goal scorer or more numbers in the attack.

I thought it was a good game for both teams. A 10 minute drenching at the start of the game made for some difficult conditions, but both teams dealt with it.

#1 for GPS had some really fine runs that were thrown majorly off by a pool that formed above the box on the East end of the field. Ball stuck like glue and both the offensive and defensive players were often seen trying to apply the brakes and go back for a ball that had suddenly stopped moving. Showers of muddy water ensued as the ball wouldn't cooperate when attempts were made to remove it from the pool. :lol:

Scoreless first half.

Score by GPS (approx 10 min in 2nd half) was on a long ball (may have been #1??) that arched nearly perfectly into the top left side panel, over the OHS GK's hands.

Owls made a flurry of runs at the end, but GPS's four flat was solid and their GK made some good smothers, in slippery conditions, on some long low hard shots from OHS's MFs.

Best of luck to both, and congratulations on a well fought game.

The game was hard fought and one of the best i have played in. The conditions were hard and so were the huge pools of water. I would know I play right back and it took 2 or 3 huge boots to get it out. The game was about possesion and GPS did very well with that part of the game. Hats off to both teams and please pray for Palmer. :thumb: