Eagleville

BGA

Summertown

Riverdale

Smyrna

Sycamore

Nashville Christian School

Karns

I should be getting more info from Page Coach Mindy Stone before the end of the week. Page can operate 4 courts - 2 in the new gym, 1 in the old gym, and 1 at Page Middle across the street. I'm pretty sure there will be pool play Friday night and Saturday Morning followed by bracket play Sat. afternoon.

Edited by PageMan

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now, I think the teams will be as follows:

Page

Culleoka

Coumbia Central

Rossview

Eagleville

BGA

Summertown

Riverdale

Smyrna

Sycamore

Nashville Christian School

Karns

I should be getting more info from Page Coach Mindy Stone before the end of the week. Page can operate 4 courts - 2 in the new gym, 1 in the old gym, and 1 at Page Middle across the street. I'm pretty sure there will be pool play Friday night and Saturday Morning followed by bracket play Sat. afternoon.

I wonder who is making the chili?

I have an update from Page Coach Mindy Stone.

Pool A:

Page, Culleoka, Smyrna, Riverdale, Rossview, and Nashville Christian

Pool B:

BGA, Eagleville, Summertown, Sycamore, Karns, and Columbia Central

Courts 1 and 2 are at Page High

Courts 3 and 4 are at Page Middle

Pool play begins Friday at 5 PM with 4 matches on each court. Play will probably end about 10 PM.

Pool play continues Sat. morning at 8 AM and will probably end about 1 PM

There will be Gold and Silver bracket following completion of pool play - I would guess around 2 PM

There will be concessions at both locations with Page High having full concessions and Page Middle with snacks and drinks.

No coolers allowed.

Admission is $5.

Here is the schedule:

Locations are court 1, court 2, court 3, and court 4 left to right.

Friday Night Pool Play

5:00 - Page vs Riverdale, BGA vs Sycamore, Smyrna vs NCS, Summertown vs Columbia Central

6:15 - Sycamore vs Columbia, Riverdale vs NCS, Eagleville vs Karns, Culleoka vs Rossview

7:30 - Page vs Culleoka, Smyrna vs Rossview, BGA vs Eagleville, Summertown vs Karns

8:45 - Page vs Smyrna, BGA vs Summertown, Culleoka vs NCS, Eagleville vs Columbia

Saturday Morning Pool Play

8:00 - Page vs NCS, Summertown vs Sycamore, Smyrna vs Riverdale, BGA vs Columbia

9:15 - Page vs Rossview, BGA vs Karns, Culleoka vs Riverdale, Eagleville vs Sycamore

10:30 - Riverdale vs Rossview, Sycamore vs Karns, Culleoka vs Smyrna, Eagleville vs Summertown

11:45 - Rossview vs NCS, Karns vs Columbia

All schedules are subject to change.

Looking ahead to bracket play Saturday afternoon, here is the set-up for that.

Teams finishing 1, 2, and 3 in their pool will advance to the Gold Bracket. Teams finishing 4, 5, and 6 in their pool will advance to the Silver Bracket.

In the Gold Bracket, the two pool winners will get a 1st round bye. The same applies in the Silver Bracket except the teams getting the byes will be the 4th place teams from pool play.

In the Gold Bracket, the 1st round matches will be the 2nd place teams vs the 3rd place teams. The winners advance to play the pool winners in the semi-finals and the losers drop down the loser's bracket. The losers of the matches with the pool winners will drop down to the loser's bracket section where they will play for 3rd or 5th place, I think. I'm sure all this will be clearer when viewing the actual brackets.

I will start adding the matches to all the teams' schedules tomorrow or next week. I will include the start times and possibly court locations if there is enough room in the location field or whatever that other column is called now. I will also enter the results on the scoreboard each night to let everyone know how their team of interest is doing. Don't expect much commentary as I will be dealing with the scores only. Hopefully there will be comments from other posters about their teams or whatever.

All 30 pool matches have been added to all the teams' schedules for both Fri. and Sat. Please check your schedules for any errors, but I believe they are ok. You can see a list of all 16 matches for Friday and all 14 matches for Sat. by going to the scoreboard for those dates. The bracket matches will have to be added after the fact since I will not have access to a computer Sat. afternoon.