How about Those MACON COUNTY TIGERS!

bramabull423

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I very much agree. BUT it went both ways.

Ok who is that Guy up top whining :thumb: about the ball bouncing. Look I agree Poor Reffing last night. But We Did get screwed at the goal line Are you going to send the tape in to the "BOARD" on that one to. We should have won it anyway. So its Over We Won Egales Lost. Always Next Year Lets move on and Worry About Pear Cohn Next Week LETS GO TIGERS

ok any body that was there in the stands or near the endzone knows that that receiver DID NOT catch that ball in the endzone with 5.5 seconds left!!!!! that ball bounced into his hands and the freakin refs screwed us again!!!! Westmoreland was the better team tonite and everyone knons it whether you are a tiger fan or an eagle fan! we controlled the game! i am sure the board will definitely get a video tape in the mail tomorrow with that play on it cuz the evidence shows he didnt catch that ball!!!! that game was so messed up, by all means! It freakin stinks watchin these kids work their butt off all off season and camp and two a days to watch the stupid refs screw these boys from a freakin game!!!!! and trust me i am not the only people on this website that feel this way!!!! gah i am still upset off at those refs!!!! that was the worst call i have ever seen and it was at the worst time.... I am sorry westmoreland that this goes down as an L on your record but hopefully you wont have those biased refs at another one of your games! good game boys!

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses. Macon won get over it. The Refs screwed us over more times than they did ya'll.

Great game Tigers!!! #11 was totally awesome last night!! Keep it up Chris! :thumb:

im not whinin cuz we should have won the game...we cant change the fact that we lost... macon county won that game fair and square....i am jus sayin that everytime a team sends in a videotape it is more than likely jus to not have those same group of refs back for the rest of the football games that westmoreland is in... yeah macon won that game i aint tryin to take nothin from them they were the better team in the end.....but the game should have been called alot better!

I heard the guy filming at the goal line before the half said the spotted the ball at like the 2 yrd line before the sneak anyway. I was on the fence in front of it so I really can't say nothing but any team that cant get 3 yrds on 4 downs probably don't deserve it. Great game that I'll be talking about for a long time. Go Tigers.

That fumble was the WR's own fault and it was a fumble...no ifs ands and buts about that...Westmoreland beat themselves there at the end...When you have a 2nd and 1 and end up with about 3rd and 11...There is something wrong...Well Lafayette's beat a 1a team...a 2a team...Lets just see how they'll end up tomar night...I have a feeling this little win streak ends next week...:D...

WELL WE WILL SEE. I DON'T SEE ANYONE PUTTING DOWN RBS LIKE YOU ARE DOING TO MACON. :D

ok any body that was there in the stands or near the endzone knows that that receiver DID NOT catch that ball in the endzone with 5.5 seconds left!!!!! that ball bounced into his hands and the freakin refs screwed us again!!!! Westmoreland was the better team tonite and everyone knons it whether you are a tiger fan or an eagle fan! we controlled the game! i am sure the board will definitely get a video tape in the mail tomorrow with that play on it cuz the evidence shows he didnt catch that ball!!!! that game was so messed up, by all means! It freakin stinks watchin these kids work their butt off all off season and camp and two a days to watch the stupid refs screw these boys from a freakin game!!!!! and trust me i am not the only people on this website that feel this way!!!! gah i am still upset off at those refs!!!! that was the worst call i have ever seen and it was at the worst time.... I am sorry westmoreland that this goes down as an L on your record but hopefully you wont have those biased refs at another one of your games! good game boys!

I WILL AGREE THAT WEST. PLAYED THERE HEARTS OUT. THEY ARE A GOOD TEAM AND I THINK THEY WILL GO FAR IN THERE REGION. BUT IF WE WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE REFS. LETE US TALK ABOUT #10'S TD THAT THEY SAID WE DIDN'T GET IN. THEIR WERE SOME ON THE GOAL LINE THAT SAID THE BALL BROKE THE PLANE. WELL WE ALL WHIN WHEN WE LOOSE. I THOUHGT IT WAS REAL GOOD OF YA TO RUN BY THE PLAYERS WHEN THEY WERE PRAYING TO GOD THAT THEY S K. IF I HAD A SON OUT THERE I'M SURE I WOULD BE PROUD OF HIM. I THINK I WOULD BE EVEN PRODER OF MY SON OR DAUGHTER WHEN YA WERE YELLING AT THE BUSES AT SONIC. GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP WEST. :D:D

How did Macon get screwed more than Westmoreland? Macon never crossed the plane at the endzone, watched the film last night to prove it, it's not really even that close when you see it. Macon had a fumble, that was a clear fumble on film but the ref's called him down. And theres couple of more things that you see to, but it's over with now just have to move on and get ready for next week.

WELL WE WILL SEE. I DON'T SEE ANYONE PUTTING DOWN RBS LIKE YOU ARE DOING TO MACON. :D

Not putting anyone down... Lafayette made a good comeback...I was hoping they would make a comeback because I wast there for a good football game...But after that fumble Westmorland had there chance to put that game away just by converting that 1st down...But they didn't and it give macon another chance and macon took and did something with it and won the game...But next week is region play and lets see how they match up with someone with there own size...

How did Macon get screwed more than Westmoreland? Macon never crossed the plane at the endzone, watched the film last night to prove it, it's not really even that close when you see it. Macon had a fumble, that was a clear fumble on film but the ref's called him down. And theres couple of more things that you see to, but it's over with now just have to move on and get ready for next week.

what about the catch at the end of the game, since you have seen the film, good or not good?