Henry County

coolcat

Seems as though some can state their mind and point fingers for others not to. I have read & read what others "think" or "saw". Like I said, put a ball in Gallimore's hands & just watch. No need in getting your tighty whities in a pinch. I never mentioned who the spot light was on YOU did! I'm Just Saying Spread That Beam Out A Bit Wider! Of course it takes a good quarterback to Help a Team win, but it also takes a good Team to Help the quarterback make winning plays. These guys know this too. Now, put your finger back in your pocket & stop pointing it at me every time I post. Everybody isn't going to always agree on everything.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would almost prefer lack of interest to the bashing. You would think we were defending national champions instead of a rebuilding team with the negativity. By the way, I can tell from the spelling, support for 77, etc. that Blonde and Red, White, and Blue are one in the same. Maybe Coolcat could get another name, and the bashing would quadruple. At least I keep all of my personalities under one name.

You would be very incorrect on that! When your son plays with so many other guys they all become a close family & it merges into your own family. Like players there were parents at the E.R. also, Because we care too!

You would be very incorrect on that! When your son plays with so many other guys they all become a close family & it merges into your own family. Like players there were parents at the E.R. also, Because we care too!

You are one and the same, but that is okay with me. I am for HC all the way, and , especially for your son having a speedy recovery.

Seems as though some can state their mind and point fingers for others not to. I have read & read what others "think" or "saw". Like I said, put a ball in Gallimore's hands & just watch. No need in getting your tighty whities in a pinch. I never mentioned who the spot light was on YOU did! I'm Just Saying Spread That Beam Out A Bit Wider! Of course it takes a good quarterback to Help a Team win, but it also takes a good Team to Help the quarterback make winning plays. These guys know this too. Now, put your finger back in your pocket & stop pointing it at me every time I post. Everybody isn't going to always agree on everything.

Nor should everyone agree, boost up who you may, and tear down no one is al that I am asking, you seem to have been offended that one was mentioned and several others were not, well I simply tried to mention the ones you left out, and yes you did try and take away from a compliment made toward our QB when you disagreed with a statement made regarding him as one of the best.

Please do not help these people out my "Juiceful" friend. They are eliminating themselves from contention. While the YANKER agrees with you, we don't want them to ever gain too much from our intelligence. The YANKER will see you at the ROCK Friday night!!!!!!!

Sorry o great teacher. A great lesson from this I hve learned. But unfortunately you will not see me at the ROCK this weekend for two reasons.

1.The game is being played at South Side because of the African Street Festival.

2.I am not living in Jackson. I enrolled in UTK and am now a freshman. Although there is not much that I would not do to get the chance to play Brighton again. I still have a bitter taste left in my mouth from that game. IT is not really a grudge that i hold on Brighton though. IT is more so against the officials of that game. More so the really fat one that stood behin the line backers also the really old head official.

Sorry o great teacher. A great lesson from this I hve learned. But unfortunately you will not see me at the ROCK this weekend for two reasons.

1.The game is being played at South Side because of the African Street Festival.

2.I am not living in Jackson. I enrolled in UTK and am now a freshman. Although there is not much that I would not do to get the chance to play Brighton again. I still have a bitter taste left in my mouth from that game. IT is not really a grudge that i hold on Brighton though. IT is more so against the officials of that game. More so the really fat one that stood behin the line backers also the really old head official.

The YANKER forgot about that one my "Juiced" friend., We will treat them like they are at the ROCK however!!!!!

Nor should everyone agree, boost up who you may, and tear down no one is al that I am asking, you seem to have been offended that one was mentioned and several others were not, well I simply tried to mention the ones you left out, and yes you did try and take away from a compliment made toward our QB when you disagreed with a statement made regarding him as one of the best.

How come you don't seem to mention some of the great plays #50 or #57 or the (too many to name off) other guys make is All I'm asking? Do you even see the other guys great plays or just one?

Thank goodness You complainers aren't JCM fans. The YANKER wants you to stay put. The YANKER is entertained by this. Last year when Borner, our greatest athlete by far, was getting so much attention and publicity, our fans and players were thrilled. We were not jealous like some of you obviously are. We started 0-2 last year and we didn't turn on Borner like some of you are turning on your own. One of you said that you had the right to speak your mind like everyone else...the YANKER says keep speaking it. You help JCM and the rest of the region with every breath you take. You people make the YANKER laugh with your inability to handle anything bad and even your inability to handle having a great player. The YANKER has an idea...send that great athlete to JCM...publicity and all, and we will not only beat you...we will destroy you. The YANKER has spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How come you don't seem to mention some of the great plays #50 or #57 or the (too many to name off) other guys make is All I'm asking? Do you even see the other guys great plays or just one?

Very seldom do I mention players at all, I was just taking up for one, and Had someone tried to take something away from 50 or 57, or any of them, I would have doen the same thing.

Guest Redpridepersonified

I am completely disturbed by all of this negativity by our fans! People we will never have a winner if we continue on this path! People like the Yanker talk about Henry Co. all over state and know that we are backbiters and fight amongst ourselves in nearly every sport. I've talked to coaches from all over state that have said we could have some good teams but they'd be afraid to coach here due to all of the fussing and fighting that goes on. There is a difference in different philosophies of football and what we're doing on these threads. If you can't something good just don't say anything! These kids need to hear positives! B) No disrespect Yankmeister!

Edited by Redpridepersonified