Scott VS Oliversprings

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm beginning to think you spell dork, b -a - s - s. :lol:

Really now, everyone of us that is addressing him, has also included their prediction for the game, too. And, correct me if I'm wrong, everyone thinks its gonna be the Highlanders on top. I mean, can you just tell we have this "vendetta" against the boys! No, we have problems with them poor-mouthing our team. In all honesty, the game against OS is probably spread by 1 or 2 points, and none of us had anything negative to say about the team. I'll say it again, I hope Scott wipes the field on them, but deans and basses should shove their OHS opinions some where else because its not appreciated at all. If we played each other we could talk trash all day long, but you seem to bark up a tree with no coon in it. :lol: Try needlepoint?!?!

:lol: Kaz

:D

I'm beginning to think you spell dork, b -a - s - s. :P

Really now, everyone of us that is addressing him, has also included their prediction for the game, too. And, correct me if I'm wrong, everyone thinks its gonna be the Highlanders on top. I mean, can you just tell we have this "vendetta" against the boys! No, we have problems with them poor-mouthing our team. In all honesty, the game against OS is probably spread by 1 or 2 points, and none of us had anything negative to say about the team. I'll say it again, I hope Scott wipes the field on them, but deans and basses should shove their OHS opinions some where else because its not appreciated at all. If we played each other we could talk trash all day long, but you seem to bark up a tree with no coon in it. :o Try needlepoint?!?!

:D Kaz

GOOD ONE KAZ :D

I'm beginning to think you spell dork, b -a - s - s. :)

Really now, everyone of us that is addressing him, has also included their prediction for the game, too. And, correct me if I'm wrong, everyone thinks its gonna be the Highlanders on top. I mean, can you just tell we have this "vendetta" against the boys! No, we have problems with them poor-mouthing our team. In all honesty, the game against OS is probably spread by 1 or 2 points, and none of us had anything negative to say about the team. I'll say it again, I hope Scott wipes the field on them, but deans and basses should shove their OHS opinions some where else because its not appreciated at all. If we played each other we could talk trash all day long, but you seem to bark up a tree with no coon in it. :o Try needlepoint?!?!

:lol: Kaz

Time for double R to just say it all

1.Oneida will never play Scott again

2.Scott would win if they did

3.This is a Scott vs Os post so everyone just shut up bout oneida vs scott

4.Scott has more ppl in there school so tehy should win but I dont care how many ppl are in ur school i care how many ppl are on the team putting out everyday.

5.Noone say nothing else :)

6.(unless it is bout the Scott Vs os game)

Double R

Time for double R to just say it all

1.Oneida will never play Scott again

2.Scott would win if they did

3.This is a Scott vs Os post so everyone just shut up bout oneida vs scott

4.Scott has more ppl in there school so tehy should win but I dont care how many ppl are in ur school i care how many ppl are on the team putting out everyday.

5.Noone say nothing else :lol:

6.(unless it is bout the Scott Vs os game)

Double R

spoken like a true paint rocker :) what kind of practice have you guys had this week