Commando Classic Softball Tournament

HHS51

The Commando Classic Softball will be the same week-end as it has been in the past which is the opening week-end of the season. The dates are March 15, 16, and 17. The 15th is optional and we will have a few teams play on the 14th also. Great way to get some early season games. Call Hendersonville High School (615) 824-6162 or e-mail, griffina@k12tn.net for more details. It was full around the middle of October the last 2-3 years. Packets went out to schools that have played in the past and I will mail them to new schools in a couple of weeks.

Andy Griffin

Edited by HHS51

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Commando Classic Softball will be the same wee-end as it has been in the past which is the opening week-end of the season. The dates are March 15, 16, and 17. The 15th is optional and we will have a few teams play on the 14th also. Great way to get some early season games. Call Hendersonville High School (615) 824-6162 or e-mail, griffina@k12tn.net for more details. It was full around the middle of October the last 2-3 years. Packets went out to schools that have played in the past and I will mail them to new schools in a couple of weeks.

Andy Griffin

What is a wee-end?

Add the following teams to the tournament.

Dobyns-Bennett - 3 day

Sycamore - 4 day

Wilson Central - 3 day

Gallatin - 3 day

This should make the total teams entered at this point to 18. It will get full quick, so if you want to play fax, e-mail or mail your forms asap. I have had several calls the last couple of days about teams that did not get invitations that wanted information. I mailed out a second set of letters Tuesday to new schools.

Add the following schools to the tournament.

Arlington High School

Science Hill High School

Columbia Central High School

I am starting to get entry forms in from schools that have never been in the tournament. If you have played in the past make sure you send the application in as soon as possible.

Andy Griffin