good luck livingston!

superac777

i wish good luck to la this week!!! i live in south knoxville and always liked hog eye!!! the people are very nice and really made me welcome this year and i enjoy going there.i think alot of people jumped off the bandwagon with the loss to trousdale but it's ok!!! win or lose this team and it's true fans and residents of this county and town will always be true champions to me!!! go livingston academy!!!! and again for your slow learners out there livingston is not a private school!!

i wish good luck to la this week!!! i live in south knoxville and always liked hog eye!!! the people are very nice and really made me welcome this year and i enjoy going there.i think alot of people jumped off the bandwagon with the loss to trousdale but it's ok!!! win or lose this team and it's true fans and residents of this county and town will always be true champions to me!!! go livingston academy!!!! and again for your slow learners out there livingston is not a private school!!

thank you superac777, there not anyone jumped off the band wagon because this time last year our team didnt' look like a state champion team but we made it, it will be a tough road for this young team but i think they will improve each and every week, as long as they play together as a team and work hard each and every game they will be okay. good luck guys at the game friday :P