Franklin Co at Oakland

wingman10

is eatin alt of hotdogs good for linemen?

and is Lavagous jordan takin ur spot on D when he gets back?

By the way, Jordan is now no longer suspended and will see the field Friday night at some position. He is getting practice right now as right guard so that Kaelin won't be going all night. On defense he is watching the noseguard position primarily, but don't be surprised if you see him anywhere on the front. Our entire line starters will have to start working harder so that he doesn't take it from us because he is quick and not to dumb.

Because of the lack of monetary funds, I limited myself to one hot dog, and I don't really know what is in the hot dog so I can't tell you if it good or bad.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, Jordan is now no longer suspended and will see the field Friday night at some position. He is getting practice right now as right guard so that Kaelin won't be going all night. On defense he is watching the noseguard position primarily, but don't be surprised if you see him anywhere on the front. Our entire line starters will have to start working harder so that he doesn't take it from us because he is quick and not to dumb.

Because of the lack of monetary funds, I limited myself to one hot dog, and I don't really know what is in the hot dog so I can't tell you if it good or bad.

I believe you have the best grammar on coach T my friend :ph34r:

And your point is? You have to admit Siegel is NOT the same team without him. That was obvious last Friday night. The team I watched Friday night was NOT the same team that played R'dale. Was as different as night and day.

What I was getting at is that Oakland CANNOT take that scrimmage as a bench mark for their game this week because Siegel beat FC in a scrimmage.

Also FC was still learning their totally new offense then also.

FC is NOW running the entire R'dale play book. They just need the athletes to go with it to be successful.

It's is the same slow offense, it just has a different name, the blocking is the same.

Yall are right, 3-28 passing is bad for the offense, but I believe that the D will hold up and keep Oakland from scoring to much, as you saw in the Cumberland Co. game friday. The defense can score for FC, it will be a close game

Thats correct the O-line for FC needs work on passing the running game is getting a lil better. The D-line though has always been real good at FC they held T-town for awile they got wore down cause they was on the field for 36 mins of 48 so yea but they go a W for the season against Cumberland County so they are pretty confident now that they can do it and if they run i think the D-line can stop it they stop Cumberland County under 100 yards rushing..

Franklin County 24

Oakland 7

GO REBELS

Oakland is by far no Cumberland County...these patriots are led on the ground by PJ Polk and Precious Valentine-- the high school version of lightning (Polk) and thunder (Valentine)...there's no way the Rebels are holding them to double digits.

Yall are right, 3-28 passing is bad for the offense, but I believe that the D will hold up and keep Oakland from scoring to much, as you saw in the Cumberland Co. game friday. The defense can score for FC, it will be a close game

Thats correct the O-line for FC needs work on passing the running game is getting a lil better. The D-line though has always been real good at FC they held T-town for awile they got wore down cause they was on the field for 36 mins of 48 so yea but they go a W for the season against Cumberland County so they are pretty confident now that they can do it and if they run i think the D-line can stop it they stop Cumberland County under 100 yards rushing..

Franklin County 24

Oakland 7

GO REBELS

Good luck ahainst Oakland.

In the Cumberland Co game....FC had a total of 113 yds on 45 plays and Cumberland Co had 63 yds rushing and 133 yds passing for a total of 196.