PJPII vs. Goodpasture

The1

We can't help it! Heck! I guess it's just dysfunction at its finest.

Fieldman just so you know I believe my2cents is a Ryan grad. ;)

Do you actually think that would surprise me? It doesn't matter what faith he or she is, should not be making smack statements about any group of people based on religion or any other reason. Since you were partially educated at Ryan, you already know this. Maybe that is why he doesn't. I knew you were young JPII. Anyway take care of yourself and keep me in your prayers, I certainly will you. Don't you see, I really am a nice person as I am sure you are. :lol:

Edited by fieldman

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you actually think that would surprise me? It doesn't matter what faith he or she is, should not be making smack statements about any group of people based on religion or any other reason. Since you were partially educated at Ryan, you already know this. Maybe that is why he doesn't. I knew you were young JPII. Anyway take care of yourself and keep me in your prayers, I certainly will you. Don't you see, I really am a nice person as I am sure you are. :lol:

You think I am young. You think I am old. You think I am a good person or a bad person. Whatever... I always thought you were a good person and never questioned it. I have other questions however. It is easy on a message board to take statements the wrong way (it's alot like e-mail in that way). E-etiquette dictates that we use careful wording to communicate opinions or ideas (I guess that is why I am so nitpicky about grammar, etc). I am the first to say that I have not always communicated appropriately or without animosity but it seems (this is not a statement of fact, please look at this from my point of view) Ryan fans are above reproach for their backhanded, and sometimes mean, comments about JP2. I have responded in kind but do attempt to do better every time on Coacht.

I look forward to an interesting game against Goodpasture; you should tape it. Look for me in the stands probably standing the entire time and cheering the boys on to victory! :lol:

PS I was never educated, even partially, at Ryan.

PPS my2cents I discerned from a previous post that you attended Ryan, my bad. I didn't mean any harm by my statement. I just meant that there is more depth to things. Ryan and JP2 have their good and bad points and we need to be realistic about it.

How about that playcalling by Coach Brothers. JP2 has now lost two games in large part to the playcalling of Coach Brothers. Run the ball when down by two TD's in the fourth quarter, that's brilliant. Use the final timeout with 5 minutes left in the game, even better. Coach Chris Webber, I mean Brothers, got outcoached and never made the neccessary adjustments in the second half on defense and then didn't throw the ball, either Catignani doesn't have a strong enough arm, or Coach Brothers does not trust in him. Either way I would just like to point out that I was right and the game came down to playcalling and Catignani for JP2.

I actually thought Catinagni did well. The one play that I thought was the turning point was the run up the middle to get a first down. We came up one yard short and then had to punt. Goodpasture had more speed than some of the teams we have already played but I am not sure they had enough speed to stop Golden off of a sweep or some misdirection play. We had no misdirection plays at all but Goodpasture had one that put it away for them. I have many questions about this gameplan but I am sure there is an answer. I thought Coach would have pulled out all the stops to pick up this win but I guess not.

Time to move on and pick up a region win against ECS.

Edited by jp2fan