RICHLAND DOWN BUT NOT FOR THE COUNT

safety#4

When you do finally get to the game, you will be shocked at the lack of offensive line protection.

I also need to say that the offense still can't even score 2 pts. because number 8 has no time to get anything off before being stuffed into the ground. I can't understand why Richland can't get the OL to block and let #8 throw for some yards like he has the past 2 yrs.

Diaz was an awesome asset to the coaching staff, and his being gone is showing. HIs son had great leg strength and is missed too. As you said, one player doesn't make the team, but he sure did help. He and his dad are both missed as we can tell by the play calls of the last 2 games.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you do finally get to the game, you will be shocked at the lack of offensive line protection.

I also need to say that the offense still can't even score 2 pts. because number 8 has no time to get anything off before being stuffed into the ground. I can't understand why Richland can't get the OL to block and let #8 throw for some yards like he has the past 2 yrs.

Diaz was an awesome asset to the coaching staff, and his being gone is showing. HIs son had great leg strength and is missed too. As you said, one player doesn't make the team, but he sure did help. He and his dad are both missed as we can tell by the play calls of the last 2 games.

i agree 100% about brock being a great asset to have. I know his being gone has truely affected the play calls and puts alot more presure on pickett but someone needs to step up. and yes i know how important it is to have a good line. does anyone know the o line starters? is gabe still there?

i agree 100% about brock being a great asset to have. I know his being gone has truely affected the play calls and puts alot more presure on pickett but someone needs to step up. and yes i know how important it is to have a good line. does anyone know the o line starters? is gabe still there?

Yes, Gabe is a sr. this yr. I think Trey McCrary is another lineman. I'm not sure who the others are, but some work needs to be done at practice.

THIS IS FOR THE BOYS AT RICHLAND. WHAT IS GOING ON? I HAVENT GOT TO MAKE IT TO EITHER OF THE FIRST TWO GAMES BUT I WILL BE AT THE RICHLAND RIVERSIDE GAME. BOYS YALL HAVE LOST TWO GAMES THAT I KNOW YOU SHULD HAVE WON. I KNOW YOU LOST BROCK BUT HE WASNT THE ONLY PLAYER. TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH HE WAS THE BEST RUNNING BACK I HAVE EVER SEEN BUT GUYS HE WASNT (BY FAR) A GREAT D-PLAYER AND WHAT IS THE ONE THING WE ALL KNOW ABOUT FOOTBALL????? OFFENSE DRAWS THE CROUD BUT DEFENSE WINS THE BALLGAME.CODY AND CODY YALL CAN DO IT D.B.4 LIFE.IF THE DEFENSE CAN HOLD WHATEVER OFFENSE WE PLAY, THEN I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THE RAIDER O WILL FIND ITS WAY TO THE ENDZONE ONE WAY OR THE OTHER. WE STILL HAVE PLENTY OF WEAPONS ON THE RAIDER TEAM BUT WE JUST NEED TO REALIZE THAT BROCK WASNT THE ONLY ONE. WE SET A GOAL LAST YEAR NOT TO RETURN TO OUR OLD WAYS SO LETS KEEP THAT OUR GOAL.WE WILL BE PLAYING RIVERSIDE THIS WEEK AND THEY BARELY BEAT LORETTO LAST WEEK SO I THINK WE CAN DO IT. WATCH GAME FILM STAY LATE FOR PRACTICE DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO COME AWAY WITH THE WIN THIS WEEK BECAUSE ITS A BIGGG GAME REGION WISE. I LOVE RICHLAND FOOTBALL SO MUCH AND I HATE TO SEE IT GO DOWN THE DRAIN AGAIN. AND ALL THIS TALK ABOUT SAM EDGMON OR EVEN GILES COUNTY, WHY? THEY R A 3A SCHOOL, WE ARE A 2A SCHOOL, WE DONT PLAY THEM SO ALL THIS TALK IS JUST TRASH. GILES COUNTY WILL ALWAYS LOVE GCHS AND HATE RHS THIS IS A FACT SO NUFF SAID. AND IF ANYONE THINKS THAT THE REASON EVERONE LEFT RICHLAND WAS BECAUSE OF THE STAFF, I GOT ONE THING TO SAY TO YOU. UNLESS YOU HAVE PLAYED FOR OUR COACHES THEN YOU HAVE NO PLACE IN THAT CONVERSATION. I LOVE MY COACHES ( TAYLOR AND LANNY) AND I WOULD GO TO BATTLE WITH THEM AGAIN IF I COULD. THEY REALLY DO SHOW CARE FOR THEIR PLAYERS. I STILL CO TO COACH TAYLOR FOR ADVICE BECAUSE ONE DAY I HOPE TO BE A COACH SO PLEASE DONT JUDGE PEOPLE BY THE MESS YOU READ ON HERE OR HEAR BY WORD OF MOUTH. GUYS LIKE I SAID I WILL BE IN THE STANDS OR I MIGHT BE ON THE SIDELINES WITH YALL THIS WEEK AND WE BETTER COME AWAY WITH A WIN. TO ALL MY SENIORS THAT GRADUATED WITH ME LAST YEAR I MISS ALL YALL I HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE GAME THIS WEEK. THIS IS SAFETY#4 AKA LAWHORN :thumb:

That was just beauitful man. I miss you guys a whole lot. I will be at the game friday night. I hope the raiders will come prepare.