Wavo football

MR.NEUTRAL

Who will win this rivalry?Wavo defense is strong as usual.They must have an exceptional defensive coordinator.Does anyone no who he is?Its great to see a Waverly throwing the ball.In the years past,i thought i was watching a McEwen team on the Waverly field.Keep up the good work coaches.Wavo by 16.Should be a great homecoming this weekend.

Wavo-34

HC-12(AFTER SCRUBS ARE IN)

Who will win this rivalry?Wavo defense is strong as usual.They must have an exceptional defensive coordinator.Does anyone no who he is?Its great to see a Waverly throwing the ball.In the years past,i thought i was watching a McEwen team on the Waverly field.Keep up the good work coaches.Wavo by 16.Should be a great homecoming this weekend.

Wavo-34

Jesse Cash is the defensive coordinator. And yes, he does a great job having the Tigers prepared. Coach Graves has an excellent young staff, Dale Neblett, Michael Nolen too. Tigers will be a force to be reckoned with but we all need to remember this is a very young team. Young, but exciting. :thumb::thumb:

Wavo-34

thanks pal

thanks pal

What do you mean by thanks pal?Is this meant to be sarcastic?Thanks for letting me know who the def. coord. at Wavo is.Iwill try to meet him,sounds like he is a nice fellow.Tell me about the other coaches Neblett and Nolan.Do they know anything about football?Im sure they do or they would not be there,but how much do they know?Coach graves must be very lucky to have such able bodied assistants on his staff.Which coach is the short plump coach on the sidelines? :D:D

What do you mean by thanks pal?Is this meant to be sarcastic?Thanks for letting me know who the def. coord. at Wavo is.Iwill try to meet him,sounds like he is a nice fellow.Tell me about the other coaches Neblett and Nolan.Do they know anything about football?Im sure they do or they would not be there,but how much do they know?Coach graves must be very lucky to have such able bodied assistants on his staff.Which coach is the short plump coach on the sidelines? :lol:-_-

The guy that you refer to as short and plump on sideline is Coach Dale Neblett. Very knowledgable in the game of football. Coach Nolan is in the booth on game nights. Coach Graves is lucky to have these guys on the staff and the players really enjoy having these guys. they teach the game and about life. We are so lucky to have coach GRaves and these guys. :P

Edited by papatiger

I'm gonna go with the tigers in this one........why? Because i think the team last year turned everything around.....these arent the same tigers from the past. We used to give up because of our negative coach but we have a new coach in ol wavo. TREY GRAVES! And a Defensive Coordinator that shouldnt have ever left. lol. JESSE CASH! Since he came back last season the tiger defense has stepped up their game. After we broke the homecomin curse last year they better keep the streak alive. Ill be there to support you guys. GOOD LUCK TIGERS!

Tigers-35

Houston Co-7

DE#54